• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want SnY's slow duration reduced by a second.

Not because I think it's overpowered (it isn't) but because it becomes a multiple of 4 (like everything else on the item)

rexor0717

REWORKED BLOODSEEKER
  • All heroes and creeps on the map leave patches of blood when dealt more than 30% of their max hp in a single blow from auto attacks
  • BloodSeeker is able to see these globally and pick them up for a permanent 0.1MS per patch and heal for 1+(0.1*AD) HP

We HOTS now.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
76xTe52.png

So this happened today. About half in the past 9 months and the rest sporadically spread out since beta. Now I no longer can use the "still learning, am noobie" excuse.

inkls

76xTe52.png

So this happened today. About half in the past 9 months and the rest sporadically spread out since beta. Now I no longer can use the "still learning, am noobie" excuse.

I've met people with 4k games in matchmaking who still played as noobs. Trust me that excuse will always be relevant. I'm almost at 3k hours and still learning

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've played this game for 10 god damn years and I'm still learning.

Y'all children hush now.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
dropped 5 bux to get all the announcer packs and keep em on shuffle

so worth

Been playing a lot of ranked lately. Boy was this weekend toxic and I think I added to it. I don't recall ranked being that different.

Matchmaking always seems to rematch you with players you didn't get along with in the previous match.

im busy trying to find the hit song of the summer

No!! You can't set up a story without telling it ..

My experience today was in the first match, all went horribly wrong as spectre and I was behind in farm. I proceeded in buying some wrong items. This guy and his teammate (played with both of them twice) kept telling me to buy mask of madness and farm jungle with spectre. I kept telling him no and it was way to late to delay helpful items even more. Typically I've still recovered in matches like this but not today. I admitted the match went wrong for me but the guy was relentless. Next match starts and I see him and his friend on the team again. I immediately started in chat with him and highlighted spectre again...did a last pick switch to techies (already had carries) and he started raging. Both matches reminded me of the show survivor on trying to convince teammates/opponents to side with you. This idiot bought a rapier as winter wyvern and lost it twice since he had picked it back up.

I also played with a lone druid today that bought no items until he farmed for a relic for his radiance. I tried offering advice on if you have some items it will make the farming go quicker. I think that came across wrong.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Been playing a lot of ranked lately. Boy was this weekend toxic and I think I added to it. I don't recall ranked being that different.

Matchmaking always seems to rematch you with players you didn't get along with in the previous match.

If there is a player I really don't like from the game before, I just don't queue for 10 minutes, it makes it very unlikely you will get then in the following game.

I've decided CSGO is the better esport, sorry dota
I don't think NormalFish was implying Blur was bad, just annoying to deal with.
Yeah, I just think it's outside the mechanics a hero should be able to mess with. Like... Within the game world, basically every skill makes sense, except PA's Blur. It messes with your UI. UI isn't a game mechanic. wtf.

inkls

I've decided CSGO is the better esport, sorry dota

Yeah, I just think it's outside the mechanics a hero should be able to mess with. Like... Within the game world, basically every skill makes sense, except PA's Blur. It messes with your UI. UI isn't a game mechanic. wtf.

why can't it be?
thinking.gif

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Single draft officially the worst game mode in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom