• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

to be fair, you also get shit like supports rushing aghs/dagon's. mid's that are 8-0 20 mins in but still haven't completed an item and offlaners that have had every chance to kill a support or carry and simply don't know it. afk junglers or lane cutting axe's seem to do the best in the normal ranked brackets.
Actually don't get much BS, just bad farmers
Australian servers are a bit different tho, you're jsut s likely to get 5 supports as 5 carries

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yanis Varoufakis lost his job
tears.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if we hit $15 Million sooner then Valve planned. Maybe the Faceless Rex box sold better then expected.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I like the Dopa 2 one, gave it a thumbs up on the voting site, but it really is one of the lower effort submissions. Its like 10 barely animated images.

oh, i had a thought, what if shadow demon's soul catcher target acquisition circle started with a small radius, and increased with distance from the shadow demon

fairly minor change but i think it would be neat

Hylian7

the strength of BF depends on the skill level of players
at my 2k scrub level where you get PAs who have a 30 minute BF and nothing else to show for it, its a really fucking underwhelming item.

Vulture looks so fucking cool

This pretty much. BF is great on AM, even moreso now than ever. 4/5 of the buildup is in the side shop, and the remaining piece is in the regular shop. Once you get it, you can do the ol' camp-to-camp to farm with it, and watching the clock constantly, you can stack one or two camps if you can't knock them down within that minute. Beyond that, it's really just having good farming sense, making sure to take a lane's farm if it's near you and unconsted, and being efficient about stacking camps. Asking your teammates to stack ancients helps too.

Hylian7

there are grownups who like sir action slacks ?
crazy.gif
envy lmao

Slacks brand of the over the top humor and voicework is actually pretty good. I enjoy it, even if it does come down to "stupid" humor.

Also his story of going from a waiter at Outback Steakhouse to what he does now is pretty damn inspiring.

KingKong

Slacks brand of the over the top humor and voicework is actually pretty good. I enjoy it, even if it does come down to "stupid" humor.

Also his story of going from a waiter at Outback Steakhouse to what he does now is pretty damn inspiring.

what is that he does exactly, be a 'Dota personality'? I don't think it's the most lucrative job

Hylian7

what is that he does exactly, be a 'Dota personality'? I don't think it's the most lucrative job

He is a Dota personality, but also streams and makes money from subs on Twitch. Probably pulls in a decent amount of YouTube money too. Plus the thing of him driving the pro players around and making videos for the Summit. I imagine all that pays better than Outback, and is more fun and rewarding.

He is a Dota personality, but also streams and makes money from subs on Twitch. Probably pulls in a decent amount of YouTube money too. Plus the thing of him driving the pro players around and making videos for the Summit. I imagine all that pays better than Outback, and is more fun and rewarding.

This slander on Outback Steakhouse and the hate on Tobi really shows everyone's disgusting anti-Australian bias

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yo Outback's New Zealand Lamb is legit. I urge everyone to try it the next time they're at an Outback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom