• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Sera

Is anyone else looking forward to the short film comp? Seeing all the cool stuff that comes out of the TF2 community, it would be cool to see artists other than Erick Wright doing doto stuff. (Not that Erick Wright is bad or anything, it would just be cool to see that community grow more)

bbd23

welp the witcher 3 is pre-loaded.

guess ill play this awful game until monday night. thank god the summit is this week.
ZPVQOOz.gif

also i thought that was rubick puking at first.. lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
smdh

what have they been doing ALL YEAR that they haven't even finished the immortals by the time we unlocked them??? smdh
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

G.ZZZ

I meant warcraft III as in the RTS game, not dota 1. :p

My apm used to be one of the lowest in dota 1, I just don't have the need to click on the ground 20 times when once is enough.

I hate the AI in this game though. Like the fact that you'll always prioritize attacking the ranged creep if you're in lane ruin my cs so much cause ur here tend to turn up constantly it's so annoying.

JC Sera

smdh

what have they been doing ALL YEAR that they haven't even finished the immortals by the time we unlocked them??? smdh
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
Fixing bugs. So many bugs.
Adding/tweaking new features, such as gifting and charms. One of them a necessary evil to stop scamming
Green lighting cosmetics
Void remodel and joke blog to make it palatable
Setting up their end for tournaments
Trying to tackle the miles of red tape for tournament money
organising every single other aspect of TI5
Testing/formulating 6.84
Working on other games, because doto is not the only game valve is responsible for.

Did I miss anything?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Fixing bugs. So many bugs.
Adding/tweaking new features, such as gifting and charms. One of them a necessary evil to stop scamming
Green lighting cosmetics
Void remodel and joke blog to make it palatable
Setting up their end for tournaments
Trying to tackle the miles of red tape for tournament money
organising every single other aspect of TI5
Testing/formulating 6.84
Working on other games, because doto is not the only game valve is responsible for.

Did I miss anything?

so like literally nothing
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

bbd23

http://blog.dota2.com/2015/05/compendium-progress/

The International prize pool is already halfway to the 15 million dollar mark in just 10 days, with 90 days to go. We’re still working on building the second set of Immortal items, but they’re not quite ready yet. We know the most important aspect of these Immortals is their quality level, so we are also planning on spending some extra time polishing them rather than releasing them quickly.

You’ll still see an update to the Compendium this week though. Included in that update you’ll find new challenges, the Item Recycling system, and new ways to earn Compendium Points.

oh god im an hour late
dac15_sad.gif

Shinypogs

I don't like being the highest mmr on my team, it makes me feel awkward and pressured. Is there a way to hide it so it doesn't show during the pick phase?

Also ty for free mmr people who stand in cm ult and target people who aren't cm.

Speaking of Crystal maiden I've mostly been going tranquils into mek into bkb on her, followed by aghs if I find the spare money. Should I be doing something else item wise?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think the Aghs is likely a waste most of the time on cm, a mobility item like force staff or a sheep stick would serve you better.

Hylian7

His ult being dispellable is a pretty big deal I would assume; but that looks like it is recent so i'm not sure

Yep, sounds about right. Hero is still good though, but much more in the realm of balanced now, and really hope for ES in CM 6.85.

BELIEVE

M.D

Eh, I got mad and started playing sloppy. I could have been safer but I just wanted to beat their arrogant faces in

i didn't farm well, messed up and didn't buy an ulti orb to finish the manta and started building AC and then ran around with a stick and bracer instead of replacing them for the hyperstone and plate mail

i also made a bad call not getting a bkb and played terribly in general

don't be too hard on yourself

Sianos

"Fixed Illusions not benefiting from Quelling Blade bonus damage"

I knew something felt off about the speed my illusions were clearing lanes and jungle camps - now my melee illusions will have a +40% bonus damage to creeps as opposed to the old +32%.

Hylian7

I keep forgetting to mention this. I had a weird dream the other night that there was a new patch and for some reason it replaced Faceless Void's bash with some active ability that puts down this little egg with tentacles coming out of it, that grow slowly and slow things upheaval style in a small AoE around it. Everyone was complaining like "Icefraud, wtf are you thinking getting rid of Void's bash for this shit?"

TUSR

Banned
I keep forgetting to mention this. I had a weird dream the other night that there was a new patch and for some reason it replaced Faceless Void's bash with some active ability that puts down this little egg with tentacles coming out of it, that grow slowly and slow things upheaval style in a small AoE around it. Everyone was complaining like "Icefraud, wtf are you thinking getting rid of Void's bash for this shit?"

this sounds so anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom