• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Would Neon Evangeliss be less bad in Japanese. I remember watching it when I was a Freshmen and didn't like it. But I don't remember anything about it other then mechs and there was a like a single guy pilot or something (Maybe I'm mixing up series)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeah, but that Doesn't make Try bad
rage.gif

Now when's seasons 3
v2A0Zpn.gif
soon.jpg

Yeah but how much a nosedive in worse characters, writing, shonen punching, and bad(good) but still bad fanservice was
facepalm.gif

It's still good.

Low Tier
Monster is probably the only anime worth watching if ur gonna watch only one.

Or you can wait til 2016 for the Dota anime

shira

$268k TS3 LA May 13-17 Q: VG, Rave, Secret, C9, NoT, LGD, iG, EG
t1431534600z4.png

TI5 Open Qualifiers: May 15-17 +4
t1431745200z1.png

$419k, i-League 3 May 19-24 Q: LGD, VG, VGP, NB, Mouz, MY, [A], EP
t1432058400z1.png

TI5 Qualifiers: May 26-29 +8
last week of may

$90k WCA-NA Burbank Jun 2 Q: NoT, Summer
t1433271600z4.png

$102k, MLG2: Austin Jun 4-7 Q: Empire, EG, MY, [A], VP +3
$325k MarsTV Shanghai June 3-7 Q: LGD, Cloud9, VG, iG, Secret +3
t1433437200z1.png

$100k, DH Jonkoping Jun 13-16 Q: +6
t1434214800z1.png

$250k, ESL1 Frankfurt Jun 20-21 Q: EG, VG, Secret, VP, [A], C9, iG, MY
t1434819600z1.png

$89k, WCA-CN Jul 4-6 Q: +4
t1435932000z1.png

IHL2 Grand Final Jul 17-19 Q: +2
t1437163200z4.png

$7551k TI5 Seattle Jul 28 - Aug 8 Q: VG, EG, Secret, LGD, C9, VP, MY, iG, Empire, NB +6
t1438110000z4.png

WCA - PAX Aug 28-31
t1440788400z4.png

sidebar
Dota 2 Treasure Keys expire
t1435734000z4.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, can you give me a compelling reason to back that Castlvaina like game kickstarter instead of just buying it at release if its good? I sort of want to back, but $28 seems like its basically retail price already.

Shinypogs

Guys, can you give me a compelling reason to back that Castlvaina like game kickstarter instead of just buying it at release if its good? I sort of want to back, but $28 seems like its basically retail price already.

You will otherwise spend that money on hats which no one will compliment you on and you will feel nothing but bitterness and regret for your purchase?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Back to back 28 minute Undying wins. What is counterpicking?
Naga mid gets salty. Maybe adapt idkk
No

Wok

Unless Valve releases immortals II, the prize pool increase is going to slow down a lot.

The $7 million goal was reached one day before I expected, but the $8 million goal might be reached after!

• Dota 2 Short Film Contest Tuesday 12th May
  • Wyvern Hatchling Courier Friday 15th May
  • Immortal Treasure III Monday 25th May
  • Desert terrain Sunday 7th June
  • Music Pack June or July

Sanjay

I can't watch neon evangeliss it's too dumb

Someone give me a good anime

When it was first mentioned, I was going to write a massive post about how bad Evangelion is but I realized it was not even worth that much effort so I gave up on that, but reading this response form you now, I have new found respect for you now.

There is no better anime show then Avatar: The Last Airbender but that's because 99% of anime is dogshit.

But if you want anime films. I will name you one:-
The_Girl_Who_Leapt_Through_Time_poster.jpg

If you have seen this then I will name another.

fuck anime

someone give me a good real tv show to watch

I'm sure you have already been told to watch Vikings already. Its got men in skirts man!

Wait what thread I'm I in.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Is anyone here waiting for more immortals to release before putting more money in? I'm not convinced these releases are gonna accelerate pool growth all that much. People who like to spend money probably already did because you had to level it fairly high to get all the first set of items, and the Enigma item is already out.

I'm sure it'll bump up some but I don't think it'll be as much as people assume. Maybe I'm wrong.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is anyone here waiting for more immortals to release before putting more money in? I'm not convinced these releases are gonna accelerate pool growth all that much. People who like to spend money probably already did because you had to level it fairly high to get all the first set of items, and the Enigma item is already out.

I'm sure it'll bump up some but I don't think it'll be as much as people assume. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah, I sort of feel compelled to buy them all by hand, but I don't know how many more points Valve will put out.

I can't watch neon evangeliss it's too dumb

Someone give me a good anime

Monster if you don't mind a slow pacing. Can't go with much here. Baccano! was great too, seeing that had a few recommendations.

Welcome to the NHK is fine too.

When it was first mentioned, I was going to write a massive post about how bad Evangelion is but I realized it was not even worth that much effort so I gave up on that, but reading this response form you now, I have new found respect for you now.

There is no better anime show then Avatar: The Last Airbender but that's because 99% of anime is dogshit.

But if you want anime films. I will name you one:-
The_Girl_Who_Leapt_Through_Time_poster.jpg

If you have seen this then I will name another.

I'm sure you have already been told to watch Vikings already. Its got men in skirts man!

Wait what thread I'm I in.

But Avatar isn't even anime man.

Aselith

Anyone's dota running like deep fried buttholes after the patch? Game is getting pretty shit performance updating drivers to see if that helps.
cBj1LTf.png

Cassius

Anime I've enjoyed and think have some good writing: Berserk ('97 show), Hellsing Ultimate, FMA: Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop.

Thinking about watching Trigun next.

Trickster

Anyone's dota running like deep fried buttholes after the patch? Game is getting pretty shit performance updating drivers to see if that helps.
cBj1LTf.png

Guess I'm not alone. My dota seems to have been running worse today. And I have made sure to shut down all the programs that will normally cause the game to run not perfectly.

Aselith

Guess I'm not alone. My dota seems to have been running worse today. And I have made sure to shut down all the programs that will normally cause the game to run not perfectly.

I did the verify integrity and had some files to redowenload so that may be part of it.

fuck anime

someone give me a good real tv show to watch
I'm going to assume you've watched the Wire(if not, you're going to watch that).

Fargo
Luther
Daredevil(ignore the fact that it's Marvel)

If you're looking for comedy:

Louie
Parks and Rec
Bojack Horseman(not even really a comedy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom