• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

Yesss item recycling incoming! Anyone want these random junk hats before I feed them to the item recycler?

Sets:

-Empowered Vestments of the Gods (without horse)
-Outcast of the Deep
-Relentless Warbringer

Junk:

Bone Ruin Excavator Pack
-Dreadknight Gauntlet
-Quiver of the Shadowcat
-Skeletal Catch
-Staff of the Northlight
-Twin Serpent Bow
-Virulant Matriarch Spiderling
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give RELENTLESS WARBRINGER

fuck anime

someone give me a good real tv show to watch
Hannibal

Acinixys

Speaking of Crystal maiden I've mostly been going tranquils into mek into bkb on her, followed by aghs if I find the spare money. Should I be doing something else item wise?

That build seems very greedy

Mek is especially bad on CM because her mana pool is already very small early game and Mek makes it even smaller

Brown Boots - Urn - Wand - Force/Euls - Glimmer Cape/BKB (depending on how the game is going) - Blink - Sheep/Shivas

The more aggressively you roam the better. At level 3 CM can easily gank any lane.

Anime is stupid but not as stupid as the people who like it.

There are some good anime that are short (less than 30 eps) and worth watching

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Trigun (English dub is good)
Coyboy Beebop (English dub is good)
Samurai Champloo
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex

Anime is stupid but not as stupid as the people who like it.

As someone who actually enjoys anime here and there I agree. The fans are absolutely the worst part of it, buying Naruto headbands and running like their ninja's. A pox upon their household imo.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Not a great one for someone who hasn't seen a ton of Anime. I would say something like Death Note or Cowboy Bebop are probably the best jumping in points. Or even NGE, it's well crafted enough that even someone who's not a huge anime fan could appreciate the story.

guardian greaves cm with solar crest

Nah, as CM I first want a mobility/positioning item for ganks and getting good ults (blink, force, glimmer cape), then I want a survivability item that prevents me from getting instantly evaporated when I ult (bkb, ghost scepter, glimmer cape).

TL;DR glimmer cape.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
We got our patch and you people are still talking about anime. Gaem isn't even ded!
cBj1LTf.png

kionedrik

CM only needs Tranquil Boots, Blink and Glimmer Cape. The rest is icing and if you manage to get it the game is over anyway.

Counter-Initiate with Blink > Glimmer > FF and you can get some nasty rampages.

Not a great one for someone who hasn't seen a ton of Anime. I would say something like Death Note or Cowboy Bebop are probably the best jumping in points. Or even NGE, it's well crafted enough that even someone who's not a huge anime fan could appreciate the story.
Gurren Lagann was the second anime I ever saw and I loved it, but to be fair I was kind of aware of anime tropes.

As someone who actually enjoys anime here and there I agree. The fans are absolutely the worst part of it, buying Naruto headbands and running like their ninja's. A pox upon their household imo.

Yeah I agree with that.

Anyway, guys I just dropped £50 on the compendium and stuff to dress up this characters so they look badass digitally.

Why have more than one account for dota ?

One of my friends also wants to create a new account because he was/is convinced it will help him get a higher mmr. Something I don't see the logic in myself.

My main queued too highly for my friends and we got unbalanced games on a regular basis where I either had too snowball or we lost 100%. Didn't want my main acc winrate to tank so I created a smurf to play with them. It had nothing to do with me being unsatisfied with my main MMR. I just stuck with it because why not.

NBtoaster

Why have more than one account for dota ?

One of my friends also wants to create a new account because he was/is convinced it will help him get a higher mmr. Something I don't see the logic in myself.

I made another account to play when I'm tilting out on my main account. But then I just ended up playing all my Dota on the alt account. Even though its mmr is higher it feels more relaxing playing on an anonymous low game account.

I made another account to play when I'm tilting out on my main account. But then I just ended up playing all my Dota on the alt account. Even though its mmr is higher it feels more relaxing playing on an anonymous low game account.

lmao that's exactly how I feel. I don't play on my main at all.

Is anyone here waiting for more immortals to release before putting more money in?

I paid enough to hit level 250 and I don't plan on putting any more money in. If they come out with decent ways to earn levels in other ways, I'll chase those as much as is reasonable.

Calidor

I haven't figured this patch yet and lost 200 MMR and countless unranked games in the process
tears.gif

Guess I'll play on a smurf to git gud

Pratfall

I haven't figured this patch yet and lost 200 MMR and countless unranked games in the process
tears.gif

Guess I'll play on a smurf to git gud

I lost 300 mmr last week the same way. Well that and picking heroes that are semi-dependent on others being at least moderately successful (that is, not picking Slark, Storm, etc who can almost single-handedly win a match for a team) and people losing their lanes hard to snowballers and throwing games testing out the new items. 5-0 this week, though. Seeing some normalcy return to play with less experimentation and that sort of thing.

Vade

If you removed all the shit anime talk and shit hat talk all you would be left with is hylian saying something, 1.09 saying why his something is bad, secret meerus posting, and milkman fanfics.

That would only be two pages max; if the end goal is to reach a new OT so we can get a better OP which it better be we need to allow the shit posting to continue.

Acinixys

If you removed all the shit anime talk and shit hat talk all you would be left with is hylian saying something, 1.09 saying why his something is bad, secret meerus posting, and milkman fanfics.

That would only be two pages max; if the end goal is to reach a new OT so we can get a better OP which it better be we need to allow the shit posting to continue.

Petition to unban Shugg incoming?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm one game away from crossing the 2k threshold but i haven't played ranked in months because i know that i'll get a losing streak

Haunted

At least hat talk is still on topic. :p

Haunted

i'm one game away from crossing the 2k threshold but i haven't played ranked in months because i know that i'll get a losing streak
SC2 is the only game you should have ladder anxiety about. It's not as big a deal in Dota 2. Don't be afraid of a number.

If I avoid ranked it's because matchmaking takes like four times as long.

Strider

We were sharing music with each other for a while.

I remember browsing when Purity Ring and Mirana and the Diamonds were recommended.

Both are great
goodjob.gif

I bet you'd win easily really since you've probably improved a lot. Just go for it.

--

So since I've only been doing unranked this patch I told myself I'd play support a lot more so I can improve and get a better understanding of how they play. Plus there's abunch of supports I've noteven played a game with yet...

Still picking carries like 95% of the time :/ I'm fuckin up.

The one game I picked Jakiro went well at least lol

kvk1

I remember browsing when Purity Ring and Mirana and the Diamonds were recommended.

Both are great
goodjob.gif

The Dota community is entirely responsible for my late-found love in certain types of pop and electronic music.

I used to be one of those annoying "if it ain't rock, it ain't music" people.

Not anymore, and thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom