• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

get 4k scrub

The dream.

G826DGN.gif

DrPizza

Banned
Why can't DreamLeague fix their damn Internet connection?

"Oh but the stream is still up so their Internet is fine!"

No, the ISP they're using clearly has sporadic routing issues to whichever Dota 2 server cluster they're using (presumably Luxembourg). They need to find an alternative path.

Hylian7

RIP dota2 network
couldnt handle that shit dagon lich that took aegis twice from our own gyro game.

Back before they made it where you couldn't take non-sharable shit off the courier, I remember a Windrunnner on my team got pissed at me for going mid with Tinker (despite picking it first and calling it first), so she stole my boots when I was getting them and then gave them back after I bought a second boots to finish my BoTs.

The Dota network shat itself about 20 minutes into that game and I'm glad it did.

This [A] 70 mins game Kappa

Also no one going for moon shard even with infinite gold
surprise.gif

Players aren't really aware of it I think, but most heroes in that game that had lots of gold don't benefit that much from it, only the QoP and Brood really, and Brood wasn't six-slotted yet.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Think about how much better dota would be if all the heroes were fruit themed.

Like Necro could be a Watermelon or something and Death Pulse is replaced with Seed Pulse.

Meepo would be 5 blueberries.
HBoYecp.gif

Haunted

This [A] 70 mins game Kappa

Also no one going for moon shard even with infinite gold
surprise.gif
All these changes to buyback and focus on earlier teamfights and comeback nerfs have all but eliminated those extensive stand-offs where everyone but the supports was six-slotted and had buyback twice over, yet still no one wanted to engage.

Except if you have a Techies on one of the teams or C9 is playing.

But seriously, there must be a good explanation for the lack of moon shards in pro games on this patch. I've seen every other item, but no shards yet.

G.ZZZ

All these changes to buyback and focus on earlier teamfights and comeback nerfs have all but eliminated those extensive stand-offs where everyone but the supports was six-slotted and had buyback twice over, yet still no one wanted to engage.

Except if you have a Techies on one of the teams or C9 is playing.

But seriously, there must be a good explanation for the lack of moon shards in pro games on this patch. I've seen every other item, but no shards yet.

Prob the item just suck. Imho it need to autocombine (and change fucking glimmer cape to make it more of a supp item plz).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom