• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0rment

8 min gg, really?
cBj1LTf.png

ViviOggi

And then your team goes "WE NEED VISION GET WARD"

I've had people, including my friends, get annoyed because there's a single ward off cd in the shop
And thenmsomeone complains that you're not sitting their ass / pulling / ganking

Who cares, just mute / buy it, put it on the courier and either grab it once the courier is in your area or tell your friends to do it themselves

Expecting a support to stop what they're doing and waste tons of time running across the entire map every three minutes is idiotic

Pratfall

And thenmsomeone complains that you're not sitting their ass / pulling / ganking

Who cares, just mute / buy it, put it on the courier and either grab it once the courier is in your area or tell your friends to do it themselves

Expecting a support to stop what they're doing and waste tons of time running across the entire map every three minutes is idiotic

ill remember this

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
#tobearwasright #deathballforkills

i think the two tweaks of 6.84c should be to restore the original creep bounty and revert the t2 and t3 tower armor change. the focus on kills (rather than pure towers like 6.81) and the lowered value of creeps is what leads to much shorter (but all out action, games)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
This patch really puts the skill (and draft) discrepancy between teams under a fucking microscope, though; the opposite scenario (where bad teams/drafts always had a solid chance of snapping back with the rubberband) was a major complaint from pro's about last patch.

pompidu

i think the two tweaks of 6.84c should be to restore the original creep bounty and revert the t2 and t3 tower armor change. the focus on kills (rather than pure towers like 6.81) and the lowered value of creeps is what leads to much shorter (but all out action, games)

This here. Towers and creeps were fine last patch, icefrog always fucking something up every patch.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Man I hate having a new ward be available every 3 min. Such an annoyance as a support. It was nice and straightforward last patch. Every 6 min, you go grab the new wards and place those, done.

Now i feel like I have to constantly check if there's a ward off cd so I can pick up that single ward and then spend time running across the map to place that one ward for vision..ugh. Small but terrible change that makes me really dislike playing support

You're literally the only person I've seen complain about this, everyone else has been pretty much universally in agreement that it's a good change for supports.

If you've got 3 good wards up you don't have to rush to buy the one off cooldown and place it. If people flame you over that then don't pay them any more attention than you would any other idiot flaming you.

52club

This patch really puts the skill (and draft) discrepancy between teams under a fucking microscope, though; the opposite scenario (where bad teams/drafts always had a solid chance of snapping back with the rubberband) was a major complaint from pro's about last patch.

At some point are you going to admit there is a deathball issue with this patch? Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like the pendulum has swung too far in favor of the deathball.

Never mind I see you did in a previous post.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

I don't know, I like their current values. I'd say at least wait for the summit to finish before crying for changes.

Except undying, he should really be nerfed more.

G.ZZZ

I want to kiss whoever made Twitch SpamBlock. It's a godsend. In a large Dota match, over 75% of the comments are blocked because they're copypasta and dank meems

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twitch-spamblock/mmelhdhaidahpljgmacnmmckdfipmddg

Twitch chat is like the evolved form of humanity, thousands of consciousness condensed into one, literally the humanity instrumentality project, in chat form. Tbh i am always fascinated by it, it's like watching somethign evolve at a blazing speed under ur eyes.

HEY BRUNO, I'M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY SPIRIT BREAKER. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX CHARGE LIKE YOU CHARGED AWAY FROM US, EMPOWERING HASTE SO I CAN RUN FAST LIKE YOU DID FROM US, OR GREATER BASH LIKE YOU BASHED OUR HOPES OF HEARING YOU CAST A GAME OF DOTA 2 AGAIN. OR SHOULD I MAX STATS, LIKE THE STATSMAN YOU ONCE WERE.

I seriously cried. I'll miss him a lot, he was a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom