• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shadow Wave to counter the Cull holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif
HBoYecp.gif

Red UFO

Looks like it isn't going to work out, but still appreciate secret making some different picks.

Also have we seen BurNing play Axe before?

scarybore

Is there a pro who is mildly competent on a Legion Commander? I think I heard Universe mentioned before but I don't think I've ever seen it.

G.ZZZ

EIGHTEEN MINUTES GG

Not a game over 20 minutes this summit, thx icefraud, can u just fucking nerf highground instead of just killing the lategame with ur stupid chnages? Noo, let's keep highground unchanged but make so that deathball is so strong that you can push it at 15 min anyways instead of just nerfing highground so that teams with an advantage could push it last patch instead of needing 1k gold/min advantage
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
nice 15 minute gg what a trash patch this is

Hylian7

Checked the replay, you were hitting people.
Even tested it in cheat lobby and MKB works with blinding light and solar crest debuffs.

Then I dont' know what I was seeing, but for some reason I felt like I wasn't hitting people without MKB and thought I needed both MKB and BKB.

On another note, Refleksy made this video, GAF Titans shows up in it a few times, in the matches where you see Tinker and Lone Druid on the other team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g0f_ix_3s4

DrPizza

Banned
What on earth. IG was decently ahead.

I went to poop and when I return Secret is just taking a second lane of rax.

What the hell happened while I was on the can??

Then I dont' know what I was seeing, but for some reason I felt like I wasn't hitting people without MKB and thought I needed both MKB and BKB.

On another note, Refleksy made this video, GAF Titans shows up in it a few times, in the matches where you see Tinker and Lone Druid on the other team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g0f_ix_3s4

You might have been misclicking on zombies but i am not sure.

and refleksey watches IHL2 :eek:

ViviOggi

Twitch chat is like the evolved form of humanity, thousands of consciousness condensed into one, literally the humanity instrumentality project, in chat form. Tbh i am always fascinated by it, it's like watching somethign evolve at a blazing speed under ur eyes.

the_end_of_evangelionmfraq.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
and gyro

but undying needs to be rekt. I wish they would straight up revert the change to zombies but they (almost) never do that.
Personally, the real op spell for undying is soul rip. They nerfed the early levels, but really it's just insane in a team fight on a 6 second cool down, it's the highest instant heal in the game, and can heal though bkb. It's range is really long too.

inkls

one step closer to retirement again.

then burning fans will hide again

I mean, its not like its been said plenty of time that chinese pro players say "retirement" so they can take a break while also getting rid of prior affiliations to teams, but w/e google is hard dude ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom