• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
just an fyi, ulting as Sven crashes the game

just had it happen to me

crashes the game for everyone, makes it safe to leave, and makes u crash if u reconnect
goodjob.gif
goodjob.gif
goodjob.gif
goodjob.gif

Artanisix

"Kill Rosh before 14mins using huskar.

What do I need to this? Mask and threads?"

armlet is literally all you need if youre good at toggling
mask of death if you need a bit of buffer

Yeah I got Wisp in my 10 as well. But the rest of them are easy enough. My hero challenge was to win a game as Techies, so I rerolled that into buy BoTs on Tinker before 14 minutes.

Gav47

Do you HAVE to get the last hit? or just killing Rosh in general count?
It just says kill rosh before the timer hits 14mins as huskar so I guess that means you'd have to get the killing blow

armlet is literally all you need if youre good at toggling
mask of death if you need a bit of buffer
Ask Madouu, he somehow solo'd rosh as a jungle huskar in like 8 minutes in one of our games in the giantbomb tournament.

Nice, should be too hard then, thanks.

inkls

It just says kill rosh before the timer hits 14mins as huskar so I guess that means you'd have to get the killing blow

Nah, just means rosh needs to die

source: I was ember spirit and I took the kill rosh before 20 min since we had an ursa and he solo killed and I got the challenge

Big Dog

I've been noticing that as of late the patches we get seem to be bug fixes straight from the subreddits grocery list. The bugs and complaints that have been there for the past week were all this patch consisted of. This is a very interesting pattern that has been going on for awhile.

Acti

I've been noticing that as of late the patches we get seem to be bug fixes straight from the subreddits grocery list. The bugs and complaints that have been there for the past week were all this patch consisted of. This is a very interesting pattern that has been going on for awhile.

They probably pay more attention to reddit than their own forums.

RS4-

Sven crashes the game. So he picks Sven. Game crashes, we win.

I don't get my 10 hero challenge to count, but my friend gets his actual hero challenge coins.

Mordeccai

i just upgraded from a 7870 to a 970 too.

its magical.

WITCHER HYPE

my GPU brother.

I am stoked to try it out. my 7870 has been all sorts of screwed, fans wont turn on unless I set them to 85% in catalyst. And catalyst is a piece of shit, so I'm looking forward to trying out this nvidia card.

Last game didn't got any crash at all, was playing zeus.

I voted for EE for the All-star match so that must be why, Volvo favors those with good taste
Emoticon_horse.gif

thank god the game got marked safe to leave after the 3rd gods strength

edit: it appears the win with a certain hero challenge is not marked as completed after completing it, which means i can spam veno for infinite points?

If you have cheapo marketable items you don't want, now would be the time to list them. People are buying the cheapest things possible to recycle.

pompidu

Did he gain like 3 levels from a teamfight and then just skill it first?

That's my only idea.

He didn't spend his skill points from level 14 until level 16, then with the first of the 3 skill points he kept he skilled ult.
Or just as Kalnos said jumped 3 levels, but that seems doubtful considering the XP curve.

I will have to go back and look. Ive never seen that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom