• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

gyro op
highfive.gif

Syder

I don't hate Clinkz but I swear he's one of a small pool of heroes that can have a fantastic score and still see his team get absolutely rekt so frequently and every time I see a team mate pick him I'm just thinking 'oh god, here we go again'.

Queen of Pain Queen of Pain's Culling Blade Culling Blade killed Death Prophet Death Prophet. Assisted by Queen of Pain Axe Earthshaker ; lost 162, gave 545, Dead for 68.
Queen of Pain Queen of Pain's Heartstopper Aura Heartstopper Aura killed Vengeful Spirit Vengeful Spirit. Assisted by Necrophos ; lost 629, gave 601, Dead for 83.

Queen of Pain Queen of Pain's auto attack killed Axe Axe. Assisted by Shadow Fiend Death Prophet ; lost 356, gave 598, Dead for 76.

really dotabuff? qop kills our own Axe too?

iamblades

They didn't crossover Group A/B, they crossover tomorrow

I know that, they are both group A though.

The groups aren't actually a group stage, they are a mini double elim tournament for seeding.

It just doesn't make sense why you would have a group stage without it being a group stage.

JambiBum

I know that, they are both group A though.

The groups aren't actually a group stage, they are a mini double elim tournament for seeding.

It just doesn't make sense why you would have a group stage without it being a group stage.

My best guess for this is time constraints basically. With the TI5 quals starting so soon they didn't have a lot of time. Doing the elimination brackets make it faster than just a normal group stage. I guess they could have done single elim but that would have probably been a waste of a trip out there for teams like Rave and NoT.

JC Sera

watching EG go down in anyway to C9 makes me sad

have to commend bone7 for his necro medallion rosh, I feel like we're gonna start seeing that a lot more

C9 at their best are fantastic strategically. They are playing this game so well. The way they just predicted the gank on Zeus, the earlier solo Roshan from Prophet and so on.

watching EG go down in anyway to C9 makes me sad

have to commend bone7 for his necro medallion rosh, I feel like we're gonna start seeing that a lot more
When it comes to Furion literally nothing is surprising, you can build anything on him since he doesn't need any specific item to come online and farms very fast.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
farming in the middle of the map on your own during darkness when you're the only thing keeping your team in the game.........
k6YmEOT.gif
k6YmEOT.gif
k6YmEOT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom