• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

u-god simply had enough of carrying these scrubs
dac15_fantastic.gif

late game doesn't mean shit now. you can dive all day if you get early advantage.

I don't understand you guys. 6.83 everyone whines about the comeback mechanic (which I think was severely overstated, people just really like to blame the game for their mistakes), now apparantly once you're ahead in kills you can literally have a stroke and still win.

Big Dog

Bone7 feeding hard. I wonder if that 7:30 Euls purchase was a record for pro dota. I didn't catch the time that he had it in his inventory completed.

scarybore

That Simpsons gif of "he's already dead" would have been appropriate 10 mins ago, I just can't see C9 catching up on this patch with such a shit start, would be near miraculous.

rezuth

How the hell did our Earthshaker lose the "Blink and stun 3 people" challenge in a 82min game?

Thats even worse than our support losing the "Place 8 wards" challenge.

Hupsel

Team Lunaifu needs your help! If you are a free agent that's less than 3724k mmr and can play tomorrow (saturday) at 8pm EST please send me a pm or add on steam (same username as gaf). Thanks
DsrA6Kc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom