• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

Also Zeus offlane is legit, but you need to be radiant (and possibly not against a lane designed exclusively to gain early kills like SD + lina). Dire offlane is so much worse i'd seriously consider only putting aggressive lanes there.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
can c9 disband yet

they stomped EG earlier in the week
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif

Hylian7

Team Lunaifu needs your help! If you are a free agent that's less than 3724k mmr and can play tomorrow (saturday) at 8pm EST please send me a pm or add on steam (same username as gaf). Thanks
DsrA6Kc.gif
Unless you have special permission, this is against league rules, as you should only have a few choices for FA's.

Hupsel

Unless you have special permission, this is against league rules, as you should only have a few choices for FA's.

one free agent can't play tomorrow and the other one hasn't replied yet. Just saying if there's someone out there listed as a free agent that fits the mmr criteria and has the time to play to send me a msg
smile.gif

DrPizza

Banned
Christ, I tune in to the Summit stream just to have a naked EE talking about fucking animu. Animu everywhere, in the thread, in the bath, is there no escape???

Hylian7

one free agent can't play tomorrow and the other one hasn't replied yet. Just saying if there's someone out there listed as a free agent that fits the mmr criteria and has the time to play to send me a msg
smile.gif
So you didn't get approval and are in violation of the rules then?

ksan

this lgd draft is disgustingly good for ihl games if you have a good carry and mid, please dont notice if youre in the ihl

ksan

srsly, that was just fucking beautiful from lgd, perfect strat

and i say that as a china dota hater, ive hated china dota since they appeared in like 07-08

DrPizza

Banned
TI5 should be wrapped up in about 3 hours start to finish. 3 minute GGs on average. One of the NA teams will end up GGing before the horn.

Two months ago I told myself I was never going to play Dota again and sold all my hats for like $200, including multiple Arcanas.

Here I am buying 5 of the newest chest as soon as it releases.

I am the problem.

shira

Two months ago I told myself I was never going to play Dota again and sold all my hats for like $200, including multiple Arcanas.

Here I am buying 5 of the newest chest as soon as it releases.

I am the problem.

facepalm.gif

Are you playing Vulcun too?

TUSR

Banned
Team Lunaifu needs your help! If you are a free agent that's less than 3724k mmr and can play tomorrow (saturday) at 8pm EST please send me a pm or add on steam (same username as gaf). Thanks
DsrA6Kc.gif

smile.gif

So you didn't get approval and are in violation of the rules then?

Not the place to discuss this, nor is it your place to discuss this.

Quesa

So is Hupsel doing something wrong? I don't need my captain getting any of those strikes.

He should be looking only at pre-approved list of free agents instead of asking this thread at all. But

a) I would prefer they be able to play at all costs rather than forfeit and would sub myself if I could and weren't going to see Mad Max at that time

b) They're going to lose anyway because anime is wrong

Okay gaf, here's a quick question:

there are five units pushing one tower, and a single one pushing another (both are t1s and both are full health). The five units have 20 damage each, the one unit has 100. Which tower falls first? Which would fall first if troll ult was applied to all units? Does it matter if the units are a hero or a creep?

JC Sera

Help me I'm actually considering ranked

I calibrated way to early at 1.6k and I never touched it again

But I think I can make it with the power of
cry.gif

also is shadow demon lina the new mirana bane

NBtoaster

I really haven't experienced the extreme deathball people complain about. The comeback mechanics are definitely still in the game. Early losses are probably caused more by defeatism than the unstoppable 5 man.

Shinypogs

I have a question about choices again. So twice they gave a dd rune to Razor when Ember was nearby, why is it better on Razor than Ember? Sorry about all these likely obvious questions.

The meta is dead, all hail the new meta.

We're getting another balance patch before ti5 for sure.

It won't bring back 6.83 by any means, but Dota cant have most pro games shorter than an avg HoTS game.

W1SSY

I have a question about choices again. So twice they gave a dd rune to Razor when Ember was nearby, why is it better on Razor than Ember? Sorry about all these likely obvious questions.

Depends on what they were doing at the time. If they were going high ground it is better on Razor because he is going to be the front line and just be using his ult and attacking the structures where as ember stands back and just tries to get a sleight of fist chains combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom