• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

early game sloppiness maybe

6.83c punish mid/late game sloppiness way way harder

Aye, you couldn't greedily tower dive for kills and just coasting off of momentum from the early game wasn't as viable a strategy - the comeback potential might have been a bit too strong, but in theory it meant that a team had to execute well up until the end of the game.

That said, 6.83 was a lot more stressful to play since I was so focused on optimization and efficiency of hitting the creeps. 6.84 certainly feels like an "easier" patch, not in terms of wins but in terms of effort to execute.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ugh why would you make me think of EE kissing.
slurp slurp
EE is pure
bI9iBYt.jpg

Hung_real

Aye, you couldn't greedily tower dive for kills and just coasting off of momentum from the early game wasn't as viable a strategy - the comeback potential might have been a bit too strong, but in theory it meant that a team had to execute well up until the end of the game.

That said, 6.83 was a lot more stressful to play since I was so focused on optimization and efficiency of hitting the creeps. 6.84 certainly feels like an "easier" patch, not in terms of wins but in terms of effort to execute.

nerfting bb golds would have been enough but all these gold changes, buffs for pushing heroes and new high ground support items are a tad bit overkill imo

but its still very early maybe everything will turn out fine like the Redbull finals

shira

Yea I just cant handle this
cBj1LTf.png

whose idea was this lol

Good god what is going on

Why did they decide, of all the possible games, for this one to be the lumi/china cast. FUCK

Where is english cast for Secret v VG?
horse.gif

racism

Never seen people getting this mad before lol. This went on for like 5 minutes.

Your own twitch chat

cBj1LTf.png

Artanisix

EE has a lot of good things to say, I for one really like EE cast.

Chuan is fine, but he doesn't speak english, so it's a little awkward having to translate.

Lumi is just fucking awful.

JC Sera

I don't mind the cast. It's nice hearing another language in between English.
same
smile.gif

I think what Chuan has to say is pretty insightful
I remember from the TI4 interviews, he can speak some english but is very uncomfortable with it

RTZ pretty shit at Leshrac, doesn't seem his hero

Sianos

nerfting bb golds would have been enough but all these gold changes, buffs for pushing heroes and new high ground support items are a tad bit overkill imo

but its still very early maybe everything will turn out fine like the Redbull finals
Yeah it was a bit much of a swing the other way, but with a few tweaks I think early aggression can be kept viable but made less dominant.

On another note, I never resummoned my birds after getting aghs on Visage
cBj1LTf.png

EE has a lot of good things to say, I for one really like EE cast.

Chuan is fine, but he doesn't speak english, so it's a little awkward having to translate.

Lumi is just fucking awful.

Agreed all around. The problem with translating is that by the time Chuan is done talking and everything has been translated, something entirely different is going on and what he said isn't relevant anymore.

Would've been fine if he they just had him give some insight before or after games.

G.ZZZ

They had 15k advantage at 13 mins. Why even farm creeps this patch if u can get 1k/min advantage only yoloing heroes
cBj1LTf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom