• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
We lasted almost the entire time between TI3 and Ti4 on a version that was keeping games close, competitive and lengthy and then just before TI4 IF bows to Reddit and pro whining and changes to snowball meta with sub 20 minute games happening. TI4 is going to be a disappointment again, isn't it?

shira

We lasted almost the entire time between TI3 and Ti4 on a version that was keeping games close, competitive and lengthy and then just before TI4 IF bows to Reddit and pro whining and changes to snowball meta with sub 20 minute games happening. TI4 is going to be a disappointment again, isn't it?

Techies is the answer.

sixghost

Honestly I prefer Dota to err on the side of shorter games. If that exact game was being played in 6.83 I don't think the outcome would have changed, it just would have taken 30 minutes longer to end. If you lose the first 10-15 minutes of a game that badly, the game should end that early.

mvtn

I love me soma Lina picks.
OjyWv23.gif

There's nothing fun about the game keeping itself close and competitive, not every game is supposed to be close, we just seemed to have reached the polar opposite of that. This patch has way more potential to be great than the last one though.

Sianos

Gyro + kotl.

Two old men teaming up for one last job
Anyone with active spells + kotl is the worst lane. Hope you like spell spam from a practically limitless mana pool!

I've done it myself too and it's disgusting, I play incredibly poorly every time but manage to spam my way to victory

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
To be fair, he's not entirely wrong, even if he's getting proven only insofar as EG is continuing to be outplayed.

How do people feel about first blood gold? Reducing or removing it would be one way to try to tinker with the early game to create a little more room for error. It seems like it's kept for tradition as opposed to any particular positive mechanics reason.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Secret picking Visage forces the Drow pick. Itll be interesting to see how far they can take this because its just really awkward. Your options are to draft Visage first, ban Visage, or give up Visage for Drow.

Or face the Drow Visage head on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom