• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 Key begging and IceFrog Worship

If it worked that way couldn't we just create an infinite conga line since each invite comes with 3 keys? Don't think that would work.

It doesn't necessarily have to come immediately. Maybe testers who got in to the beta in September get extra keys first, then after a while testers from September + October and so on. I thought the whole plan was to increase the keys exponentially till it basically goes open.

Reason I asked was because I got in yesterday by trading a beta key for a TF2 hat, and I have a friend who is quite desperate to play as well. Was wondering if I'd be able to help him out down the line.

Gattsu25

Banned
Cross my name off the list

My brother got an invite and sent one of his spares my way.

Y9FQF.png

So excite!!

Ranvier

Cross my name off as well. Just got an invite from steam, have faith people I think they are sending out another batch today.

HenryHSH

Every time I read about invites being sent out I get my hopes up just to have them crushed when I see that the unread email I have is from wells fargo. :(

the list really really isnt up to date. Half of those people ahve an invite i think by now, at least from the last discussion regarding it.

yes I am still not in that half :p

2th

Banned
i should mention i dont need a key anymore.

I also probably should have mentioned i have 2 keys as well now. If i have any left over ill donate them to GAF.

I'm about to make two people very happy. Since the list is half defunct, the first TWO posts quoting this one get invites. If you're one of the lucky duo, pm your steam name or email address. Happy hunting.

heh I knew that the downside of the invites would be that a few people would be in the bathroom or putting out a fire or something and kick themselves. MASH THEM F5 KEYS HARDER GENTLEMEN.

but yeah grats to the guys who got em, see ya in game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I thought I could hold out but I... CAN'T. If someone somehow gets a spare key I'll gladly take it off your hands. Long list but hey, I'll give it a shot.

giri

Still chasing a key, if there are spare from the recent invites sent around.

Got one from Vidal.

Will pass along some if/when i get some.

Thanks again Vidal!

Top Bottom