• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

inkls

Hello, I am opening a Good Will for dota, and taking all unwanted Immortals. Please send them to me on steam.

Username: NormalFish

the one in the suit.

Hello, I am opening a Good Will for dota, and taking all unwanted Immortals. Please send them to me on steam.

Username: inkls

the one in the suit.

Wok

Take my money!

MEluw4v.png

BNgBQK5.png

Apparently you can "Roll for New Treasure"

No idea what exactly it does, the wording sounds like you have a chance to get a new chest but it's not guaranteed, wtf

EDIT: OMG the effect on that Rubick staff is insane

Okay so I get it now. You reroll, it takes your treasure away, and you might get a new chest. I got nothing, hah hah hah 3.99 down the drain.

So why would you reroll and lose your item instead of just buying another chest? Is rerolling the only way to get the golden chest? Or can those drop by opening alone?

Confusing, Valve

Anyway I got the Huntling courier so DEUCES

I wouldn't have rerolled had I known it was only a chance. They say on the blog it's a chance but on the treasure itself

R6hWvW3.png

That makes it sound like a guaranteed thing.

RS4-

Aside from the BH courier, I like the Luckvase items. At least in-game model wise. I haven't seen what the spell effects or whatever are.

When do the chests leave the store? Don't really want to gamble right before heading out to TI, but would like to know if this is my only chance.

Smithy C

The Venoling is adorable. The Rubick staff is awesome. Tide looks dopey as fuck in that helmet.

Welp, here's my paycheck, Valve. Go nuts.

Legion Commander is so good against disorganised teams

Taking T4 towers in 5 seconds solo when ultra-farmed. Is she popular at all in the pro scene?

52club

Tossed some money at Blitz and ODPixel...Valve doing a really good job this year by providing creative ways to support them and others involved in the DOTA community.

That's what I thought :(

I don't watch much pro stuff, not sure I recall seeing her picked once

Practically the only team that's picked her with a legit plan based around her is Cloud9.

No other team really picks her though, and you can't blame them because she's kinda situational and she really relies on being able to snowball.

EDIT:
Not really expecting many takers but I'm looking to trade my Visage immortal, preferably for a Tidehunter,Necrophos or OD immortal.

fuck this I'm buying them all
dac15_sad.gif

1438382317-aye-she-be-a-whale.png

supporting our boy tobi

huntling on first chest ayy
and then got an immortal 3 chest with levels and got the zeus bolt lmao, so I got that to trade
venoling too what the fuck, are these really very rare?

I like the AA crown, would be cool if you could change the eye colour with a gem.

[h] shadow fiend arms, disruptor field, sven shield, templar blades plus a bunch of gift sets [w] witch doctor monkey, apparition crown, crystal maiden sentry staff, meepo gem

I didn't get the Venoling, but I'll probably just wait to buy it when it's marketable. If last year's prices are any indication, it won't be very expensive.

Top Bottom