• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

when are new immortals out ?
people saying today but is there anything hinting towards that ?

They have to be out by noon PDT today because that's when the Secret Shop pre-order pickups start, and those physical items come with download codes for the chests. Also, Tobi posted on Twitter that they would be out this morning. And SirBelvedere concurred.

inkls

yooo that new jugg model looks hella good.

also wet hot american summer prequel on netflix is amazing

yeah no kidding:

Before:
CLNhQ1jWIAE2iDU.jpg

After:

ACE 1991

So anyone who is going to be at the final day of TI should shoot me a PM. I'm visiting a friend in Seattle so I'll only be there that day, but I'd love to sit with some gaffers during the matches.

This Centaur build is... weird

pzPXgfo.jpg

We won though

Dagon 5 might not be that bad of an idea.
Stomp + DE + dagon 5 probably one shots a lot of heroes until very late game
Sucks dicks in teamfights though, rather have bkb force staff aghs crimson guard and that kind of shit

best build is still blink BoTs 4 hearts

Pretty sure there is a correlation between the tendency to talk about hats and shit solo MMR.
or maybe they just like talking about hats

and don't need to remind anyone else a. what their mmr is (tiny penis syndrome) b. what they feel about hats (stop liking what I don't like)

but you tell em imp!

kagete

I had no idea that Bloomberg's retina-melting design extended to the web.

Their formatting and color choices (pink headline font for smaller headlines) are ridiculous but I can't hate on their long-form articles and steady output.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I couldn't find the username of whoever created the Greasemonkey script, but I edited it to include the Coli faces if anyone wants them. Just click here and hit reinstall.

rejoice.png

It's part of their whole shtick these days. You have to remember this is the same publication that put this on the cover of their magazine:

xqPl2Rs.jpg

What is SirActionSlacks famous for actually? I followed his Twitch stream a few months ago and don't find him very enjoyable.

For playing a lot and making a few videos that caught on at the right time for him to ride the wave. He's making it work which I respect. A lot of his stuff is hit or miss, but by god his streams where he reviews fails of the week clips and his TI5 secret shop video are hilarious. His down-low vids for TI5 are also pretty good.

might as well make a hood

That's what I thought. If you're going to spend the money, a heart or aghs would probably be a better option, unless you really want the cooldown reduction on stomp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-J9mfcExhg

I think this video got him famous. His MMR now is actually ~4200. I've matched with him before.

A friend of mine played against him the other day. He said he lost to his Techies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-J9mfcExhg

I think this video got him famous. His MMR now is actually ~4200. I've matched with him before.

Didn't make it a minute into this vid. And yeah, I saw his MMR on his stream. Problem is that most streamers are on TI and there are very few options to choose from during work. He's one of the few activ streamers which is why I tuned in and man, that was not an enjoyable experience..

Top Bottom