• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

For playing a lot and making a few videos that caught on at the right time for him to ride the wave. He's making it work which I respect. A lot of his stuff is hit or miss, but by god his streams where he reviews fails of the week clips and his TI5 secret shop video are hilarious. His down-low vids for TI5 are also pretty good.

His down low videos are good buut the are filled with inaccuracies. Like half his newbee video was not accurate.
Otherwise, I am okay with his videos, he is a good co-host on the fail of the week videos too

His down low videos are good buut the are filled with inaccuracies. Like half his newbee video was not accurate.
Otherwise, I am okay with his videos, he is a good co-host on the fail of the week videos too

Poor guy clearly bites off more than he can chew at times. He planned to have all the vids done before TI5 but that probably isn't going to happen.

Also didn't he win the Golden Ticket to TI4? I think that was what got him into the spotlight now that I think about it.

inkls

Poor guy clearly bites off more than he can chew at times. He planned to have all the vids done before TI5 but that probably isn't going to happen.

Also didn't he win the Golden Ticket to TI4? I think that was what got him into the spotlight now that I think about it.

no that was edge (edje?), he was known well before the whole golden ticket thing

I just noticed how many finals games will feature ODPixel.

Guy is OK but there are many better choices for play by play.

as long as we don't get zyori on important games
we are getting zyori on important games aren't we ?
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif
dac15_sad.gif

Wok

Patch up!

New Immortals

Lockless Luckvase 2015

1. Thirst of Eztzhok Blade: Bloodseeker Weapon
  2. Shatterblast Crown: Ancient Apparition Head
  3. Tolling Shadows: Visage Familiars
  4. Paraflare Cannon: Clockwerk
  5. Midas Knuckles: Alchemist

New Immortals

Trove Carafe 2015 is priced at $3.99.

1. Floodmask: Tidehunter Head
  2. Grasping Bludgeon: Slardar Weapon
  3. Staff of Perplex: Rubick Force Staff
  4. Sullen Hollow: Necrophos Shoulder
  5. Shards of Exile: Outworld Devourer

New Couriers

1. Venoling
  2. Flopjaw the Boxhound
  3. Staglift
  4. Huntling

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/3fbuny/dota_2_update_main_client_july_31_3015/

No I'm fairly sure you could buy everything online last year.

I really don't think so. It was the one with the ES totem, undying tombstone, razor helmet, and all that, which had a golden version too that came with only golden demi heroes (really rare)

I wonder if its still adding to the prize pool. 19 million lets go
I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to push it to 20. Sounds really hard but you never know if they have a good business plan (*cough* faceless rex *cough*)

Why did they break down troll 3 years later if they aren't adding an immortal for him.

Nobody's going to make sets for a garbage tier hero either.

Also, the item given with the $220 keyboard would be a Silver Edge for Slark.

Is that confirmed?

Different hat related topic:
It looks like the golden versions of the immortal chests drop from the regular versions now. No more being restricted to golden demi-heroes?

Hello, I am opening a Good Will for dota, and taking all unwanted Immortals. Please send them to me on steam.

Username: NormalFish

the one in the suit.

Top Bottom