• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

It's not near the SMITE noob friendly level. I'm 20 hours in and I haven't played with every hero from limited pool. And I'm still playing with bots. But it's OK, at least I have more fun here.

There's a mode on the reborn client that lets you swap between heroes instantly and try out their abilites, kind of like Heroes of the Storm.

Fortunately when I started playing dota 2 they only had like 50 or so heroes in, it was the second week of beta. Back then it was like majority int heroes and only anti mage and nightstalker for real carries. Anti mage had an all you can eat buffet with his 1.3 BAT I think it was :p. So I got to learn as the heroes were gradually put in. It's pretty fascinating how different the game was when your hero choices were limited.

My favorite patch is when Sven + Magnus was a popular pick, it didn't last long though. They nerfed the crit damage on Daedalus, made empower disappear on bkb, and I think nerfed sven's cleave % :(. It gave us the best dota 2 gif of all time though.

pyu2O.gif

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Anybody at the event want to trade emoticharms? I've got extra of the Invoker Drow AM and the KOTL Meepo QOP ones. I need the Puck, Slark, Furion and Axe, DP, Pudge ones.

Also I have extra Necro plushies willing to trade for pretty much any other plushies.

Anybody at the event want to trade emoticharms? I've got extra of the Invoker Drow AM and the KOTL Meepo QOP ones. I need the Puck, Slark, Furion and Axe, DP, Pudge ones.

Also I have extra Necro plushies willing to trade for pretty much any other plushies.

I'll bandwagon on to this by saying if there is anyone that actually enjoys playing razor Id trade him in a heartbeat for anyone but Necro.

All VG vs Navi games then?

I'll finish watching the C9 game, but I'd rather not know the results of VG vs Navi if the game is exciting. Although I think I already saw who went through.

KingKong

...you're recommending games for someone else to watch who specifically said he wasn't able to yesterday.

I mean, c'mon.

I guess, my bad in that case, but people posted about C9 on the last page, I don't really think of live events needing spoilers

There's a mode on the reborn client that lets you swap between heroes instantly and try out their abilites, kind of like Heroes of the Storm.

Fortunately when I started playing dota 2 they only had like 50 or so heroes in, it was the second week of beta. Back then it was like majority int heroes and only anti mage and nightstalker for real carries. Anti mage had an all you can eat buffet with his 1.3 BAT I think it was :p. So I got to learn as the heroes were gradually put in. It's pretty fascinating how different the game was when your hero choices were limited.

My favorite patch is when Sven + Magnus was a popular pick, it didn't last long though. They nerfed the crit damage on Daedalus, made empower disappear on bkb, and I think nerfed sven's cleave % :(. It gave us the best dota 2 gif of all time though.

pyu2O.gif

You mean 2nd best

WsNxeCp.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Man, gonna be sad to see bounch's beard go.
cry.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
These DDOS's are killing me. How does key arena even get DDOS'd? The hackers have won you guys. Mr. Robot is real life.

Yesterday the arena internet was the problem, but today it's a DDoS against the Dota network. The arena internet is fine right now.

This is nuts. I went to bed after midnight last night and I couldn't believe games were still going on. Who knows how long today will go on...

bounchfx

<3 you guys are too kind.

I can't believe the games are getting DDOSed. That really sucks, I hope it's not much of an issue going forward. I really want to watch more of these games.

Also, any update on the GAF meetup where/when?

Wok

You know there is something wrong when you get wrecked by an AM built as a glass-cannon. swindlezz threw the game by building Octarine.

Top Bottom