• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I need highlight reels from that FY Rubick. Keep me posted people!

Saprol

I need highlight reels from that FY Rubick. Keep me posted people!
random youtubers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOfOMoK1QQ

CYQIZcw.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
TUSR, could we not do the meet up at Bandits? I don't recall it being that great. Like, didn't they not sell food?

So C9 are out? What a horrible tournament by them. They didn't beat a single world class team and went 0-4 in the knockout stage. 0-6 in the last 6 games.

I'd be very surprised if these players stay together

There's just no way. The organization is probably happy since C9's consistently getting to every major tournament, but I can't imagine there's no one in that team just sick and tired of some one else on the team. Bone7 looked livid after some of those games, and I'm sure others were feeling what he was showing.

There's just no way. The organization is probably happy since C9's consistently getting to every major tournament, but I can't imagine there's no one in that team just sick and tired of some one else on the team. Bone7 looked livid after some of those games, and I'm sure others were feeling what he was showing.

Yeah the organisation may be happy but all of those players want to win, I don't think any one of them wants to play another game with the same line-up. In previous tournaments they at least did moderately well, got some nice results and they had some amazing plays, at TI they lost everything that made teams fear them but retained all of their bad traits, the drafts were unimaginative, none of the players ever had a game in which they did really well, mistakes everywhere, it was clear that they weren't feeling it anymore but were forced to play with that team anyway.

EE and Bone's playstyles that lead to some big mistakes but sometimes big plays only lead to big mistakes this time.

Notail is clearly a really lovely bloke and I wish him all the best.

I've defended EE in the past and Cloud 9.

I haven't watched the matches, but they're so awful it's not funny. Every team knows they'll have a chance to get back into the game.

They're Arsenal 2006-13, on their day they're unbeatable, but that day rarely comes.

I'm done with C9. I can't keep on feeling disappointed every time I watch a team play.

this is the only reason I watch C9 play, just for the stupid clown plays

Best TI ever btw
Meta is great, a few heroes need tweaks but other than that everything's good

edit : watching c9 vs vg game 1, blitz taking a shit on kuro rubick bandwagoners lmao, FY is like two tiers above

[H] Tolling Shadows (Visage) [W] Shatterblast Crown (Ancient Apparition)
[H] Iron Surge (Spirit Breaker) [W] Moonfall (Luna)

I am never buying chests again!!!

this is the only reason I watch C9 play, just for the stupid clown plays

Best TI ever btw
Meta is great, a few heroes need tweaks but other than that everything's good

edit : watching c9 vs vg game 1, blitz taking a shit on kuro rubick bandwagoners lmao, FY is like two tiers above

But he has his own set mate.

I couldn't name you a single match where KKY has done anything near as good as FY in that match.

I rate KKY highly, I think he's awesome (and a ridiculously good carry player).

bbd23

good to hear silentracoon!

has anyone ordered clothing off of designbyhumans? how are they? I would like a dota related item from them
smile.gif

JC Sera

friends are gonna do a a sleepover party to watch TI5 final in 4 in the morning on sunday
I have an exam on monday

god damn I wanna go so badly but 50% exam

Top Bottom