• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Made a new account for Dota 2 as I had some hours on my main account from when I played with friends years ago and my MMR was way too high for my skill (I'm terrible). I know the basics of a MOBA but that's about it so I think it's best to start from the bottom up. I think I'll try to learn at least 2 or 3 heroes for every lane to start with.

PS: I have quickcast enabled and it works, but on the UI it shows the non quickcast keys which is weird, how do I fix this?

EDIT: I had to bind my keys to cast, then to quickcast which removed all binds from cast so now my quickcast keys are showing on the UI. And I just DESTROYED some easy bots, those fuckers didn't know what hit them. Snowball + Fist <3

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Whichever one of you god damned jokers is in the GAF chat trying to say Sumail's getting carried by EG raise your hand so I can put you on my ignore list. Sumail was slay that game. Beautiful pubstomp.

Quesa

image.php

If Sven didn't have severe mana problems I think people would pick him as an answer to AM. He annihilates AM in a toe to toe brawl provided similar farm but that's a pretty big if sadly.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can CoolCat be added to the Dota emote extensions? I think it should be an honorary DotaGAF emote personally.

H98L5QF.png

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
hey any of you nerds want a copy of MGS V ground zeroes on steam?

I played it on PS4 and the game fucking penalised me for being a badass and getting too many kills!

LiQuid!

Of course Clown 9 makes a hilarious mockery out of VG's amazing comeback.

FY actually is God.

LiQuid!

It's funny to me how Clown 9, probably my most despised Dota 2 team, somehow ends up being my favorite to watch because they're SO RELIABLE at failing in the most spectacular ways.

Top Bottom