• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Artanisix

"Stats are a basic of Dota, they have to have some idea of what stats actually mean. Given that, Tread switching is barely a far cry from that."

Stats are a fundamental, tread switching is not. You literally just said it yourself.

JC Sera

I know this off topic but,
http://store.steampowered.com/app/346010/
Besiege is the cheapest it has ever been, including last steam summer sales
https://steamdb.info/app/346010/
c4c86bf609ef4735f77f5aaebd202121.png

Yasae

Banned
Tread switching is good practice but I can name you a million different things which are more important and have drastically more impact. I don't think it lines up very well with people who are going to spam their mana pool away or take a bunch of unnecessary damage etc and then we're back to what's more important. Really even pros do that but often don't play right on the edge. They can if they need to though.

In summary: buy arcanes.

Ultrabum

Jakiro is the best hero. Literally, OP as fuck. 0 mana nuke, works on towers. Damage over time disables blink daggers FOR DAYS. Large AOE stun with super low cooldown. Ultimate that zones heros SOFA KING HARD.

Best hero.

wow that thread got dotagaf bombed

how often does that happen?

Its probably the only game I would consider getting in early access, most of the game is there they just keep adding new building blocks every now and then

Trying to remove our shitposting rights is an offense here.
fantasia2.png

Hylian is still using cyborgmatt extension instead of superior saprol and ikuu's script.
mjlol.png

Hylian7

I honestly think the worst thing that may come out of that thread is a ban on usage of the emoticons outside of Dota threads. But hopefully that doesn't happen.

Hylian7

Also what's DotaGAF listening to right now? Last time I asked for recommendations they were pretty great. Especially Purity Ring.
naga-song3.gif

Braids - small indie band that I first heard of when they opened for Purity Ring (and then the there was a tornado warning so it was cancelled)
Chvrches if you don't already have it
Florence + The Machine (can be love it or hate it)

Got the Mistcaller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaman Ranked 20 here I come

GT is out today? I didn't realize. I have some coins to spend.

hahaha this is the first time watching his stream.
Yeah, figured after I posted this must be the case lol. he used to feed couriers and shit, though usually now he just bitches and fumes.

Though that said, I actually like his stream. I don't dislike PPD, though. I learned a good amount about drafting back when I watched his stream regularly. Not that it's still relevant.
fuck 6.84
Also what's DotaGAF listening to right now? Last time I asked for recommendations they were pretty great. Especially Purity Ring.
naga-song3.gif
Deltron and wolfmother today. Not that those two are in any way related or very obscure.

naga-song3.gif
The Naked and Famous is good. I like Fanfarlo and The Head and The Heart but those are pretty different than Purity Ring AFAIK.

I've been listening to a lot of Kendrick lately.

Quesa

Banco, Compton, The good bits of straight outta compton (yeah I know I'm a filthy casual), and Viet Cong's first album. All of these are great.

Low Tier
HANA's pretty hot
Grimes is always hot
Pvris is pretty hot
my new mixtape is fire fam

but really when are people gonna ask for fashion advice thats the real deal

Mordeccai

I need advice on wtf to do with my hair, does that count? My fashion game otherwise is on point, I have so many zelda and Dota tees that just drop panties like WAOW

Top Bottom