• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Mordeccai

shave your head. it's like a hack. Especially if it's hot.

No way son it's gonna be long hair season here soon. Though, as a native Floridian and a current Texan, shoulder length hair do be quite bothersome.

I just play the Rocket League soundtrack on loop. Have been doing that for around three weeks. RL is the better eSport anyway.

https://youtu.be/KSFVuMT77eg

Shit ain't on the OST but dat base line. Umph.

No way son it's gonna be long hair season here soon. Though, as a native Floridian and a current Texan, shoulder length hair do be quite bothersome.

I just play the Rocket League soundtrack on loop. Have been doing that for around three weeks. RL is the better eSport anyway.

https://youtu.be/KSFVuMT77eg

Shit ain't on the OST but dat base line. Umph.

shaved my head this summer after years of long hair in the florida summer. It's like a whole new world.

xanavi

but really when are people gonna ask for fashion advice thats the real deal

I need fashion advice, it's really hard to find a nice pair of jeans when you don't skip leg day.
tears.gif

Hylian7

Im thinking of learning to play earth spirit. I'm a 2k scrub is that too much for me?

Certainly can't hurt to try. Pretty much the go-to combo is Stone in front of you > Kick it at enemy > Pull it back over them to silence > roll into them with it > ult if you have it.

That combo takes a bit of practice because you kind of have to be fast on the trigger to pull the same rock you kick back, as it might fly out of pull range.

G-Unit

You know what? fuck this game. I was bm all fuckin game.. I even laned 1vs2 against a bs and an ES, yet they wanted me to have a bf by 15 mins... but guess what? FUCK EM IN THE A.. fuckin lesh was talking shit and he was the lowest mmr by 300 mmr. wtf is tjhis game!

I swear!! Im pissed off right now.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1742111872

Mordeccai

Bloodseeker really doesn't carry that hard late, especially one hour mark. Dude is in his prime sub 30 minutes tbh (ESPECIALLY around 8-10 minutes. that fucking sweet, sweet thirst bonus DMG). Don't get me wrong, he can be scary if he snowballs and knows how to never stop farming but his ulti and nuke wont be doing much that late.

Question, if you buy both basher and MKB, do they stack. I.E do you have separate chances to both bash and mini-bash, or does the last one you picked up override the other like with UAMs.

TUSR

Banned
Bloodseeker really doesn't carry that hard late, especially one hour mark. Dude is in his prime sub 30 minutes tbh. Don't get me wrong, he can be scary if he snowballs and knows how to never stop farming but his ulti and nuke wont be doing much that late.

Question, if you buy both basher and MKB, do they stack. I.E do you have separate chances to both bash and mini-bash, or does the last one you picked up override the other like with UAMs.

MKB is a mini bash
Basher/Abyssal is a bash

they can both roll on the same attack independently.

G-Unit

Bloodseeker really doesn't carry that hard late, especially one hour mark. Dude is in his prime sub 30 minutes tbh (ESPECIALLY around 8-10 minutes. that fucking sweet, sweet thirst bonus DMG). Don't get me wrong, he can be scary if he snowballs and knows how to never stop farming but his ulti and nuke wont be doing much that late.

Oh i know, but between those 2 game, the bs racked 52 kills, so both were monsters. And people play them in my trench because half the time you just ride the ez game train. So fuck the cyka pickers

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1742312179

dac15_fantastic.gif

What a game. Went 70 minutes vs a Tiny that clearly outfarmed all of us, but with smart pickoffs, saving for buyback, and Sven catching up won it. The Tiny also fucked up and walked high ground into a cluster of Techies mines, and there wasn't even a sign on them. Don't know what he was thinking with that one. I made a ton of critical long zip pickoffs that helped us to push in the late game. There was a play with the QoP sitting in the top lane. I knew she was there without the heroes I was mainly worried about, and if Silencer did ult for it, Euls was always on the table. Managed to take her down as she tried to TP out of it. That gave us a ton of space.

You can see the Exp graph on Dotabuff, but can only see the gold graph with DB+.

KMASJrB.png

Bringing back a 10k deficit feels pretty damn good.

Hylian7

Yep, this is pretty much how I play the hero these days. I fucking love him, although I think that video over exaggerates how "balanced" he is. Being able to purge ult is a pretty big deal, and picking and itemizing smart against him can work wonders. Most heroes with some kind of banish (OD, Shadow Demon, etc.) are pretty good, PL is also great with smart use of Doppelganger. Euls will also save your life vs him, and of course BKB.

There's no denying the hero is absolutely strong though. I do expect him to get some kind of nerf, but maybe a slap on the wrist at most. Really hope to see him in CM in 6.85.

True, didn't think of that. I like some of the features Yasp provides.

10k deficit is actually not that big, you get it back in one clean 5v5 high ground fight I think
Weaver went for the ole no damage build, shame cause he can destroy tiny with deso
Poor WD though, game must have been a bore for him

Hylian7

10k deficit is actually not that big, you get it back in one clean 5v5 high ground fight I think
Weaver went for the ole no damage build, shame cause he can destroy tiny with deso
Poor WD though, game must have been a bore for him

He had a Deso, he realized he made a mistake when he had Deso and Skadi, and needed evasion for the Tiny so he picked up the Butterfly. It was pretty late in the game when he got rid of the Deso.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Haly, I have had to many Heart of the Card moments with this deck. The 1 off Avenging Wraith is so good, and so many top deck Mysterious Challenger right on turn 6 to pull 5 secrets:
mysterydeck2.jpg

Top Bottom