• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I saw the NoobfromNA video for DC, thought that was the offical video, liked it.

Then I saw the real thing, god damn thats bad.

shira

what noobfromua video? Can't see anything dc related from him
its unlisted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFcyfCC8ivE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dota2.com/maintenance/

"We will be upgrading server hardware in EU East the week of August 31--September 4, 2015. This will result in limited server availability. To avoid increased queue times, select multiple regions; don't queue for only EU East."

is sunsfan for real lmoa
laugh.gif

Hylian7

So where do you guys think the Earthshaker nerfs might come from? One thing I particularly like about IceFrog's balancing is that he seldom takes away something he gave a hero recently, so I doubt the nerf will involve shortening the Fissure.

I think there's a few possibilities:

1. Aftershocks stun duration nerf
2. Aftershocks damage nerf/rework
3. Echo slam damage nerf

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Reduce block time on Fissure, increase cast speed on Enchant Totem.

Let me build critshaker every game because it's the best shaker.

shira

pro tip: don't expect any item added to Dota2 after 2014 to retain any meaningful value at all. If it happens, expect it to be a complete shock and secondary to them simply not releasing an item broadly or something (Perfect World).

GoldenBabyRoshan Club member spitting truth to the peasants
ggradiant.gif

Hylian7

Why are we calling ES nerfs when we still have that blue fat tumor called Storm Spirit pulling stuff like this.

whynotboth.gif

Seriously I think ES will get a slap on the wrist as far as supports go. Storm's going to get a nerf, I don't think anyone in here disagrees with that. I know he'll get one, I fully expect him to. I don't know why people seem to think I don't think he needs one, as he totally does.

ES was everywhere in TI5 and did quite well. I imagine Winter Wyvern will also get a nerf too, even though she isn't a super popular pub support.

Top Bottom