• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
There was a restream on youtube gaming but it looks like it was taken down.

I imagine that the VODs will end up on moonduck's YT channel eventually.

Tworak

fuck sunsfan

clock-eyebrow.gif

Demoli

If Earth Spirit gets in Cm this patch (he should), he'll be first pick for a week then he'll never be touched again because people will realize he's been way overhyped and there are a lot more, better options for whatever position you put him in.

You can quote me on that.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Guys, I'm no expert on The Flash or anything, but if Captain Cold's only "power" is that he has a gun that makes things cold, why can't The Flash just run at him real quick and take his gun away? Or run at him real fast and punch him in the dick? That seems to work with most of the other villains.

edit: serious answers only please

Artanisix

If Earth Spirit gets in Cm this patch (he should), he'll be first pick for a week then he'll never be touched again because people will realize he's been way overhyped and there are a lot more, better options for whatever position you put him in.

Quesa

flash is fuckin stupid OP but gimped down by writers
so like the opposite of batman

You know, you're right.

TUSR

Banned

yeah but will frog give him the legion treatment to get him into CM?

Kard8p3

Guys, I'm no expert on The Flash or anything, but if Captain Cold's only "power" is that he has a gun that makes things cold, why can't The Flash just run at him real quick and take his gun away? Or run at him real fast and punch him in the dick? That seems to work with most of the other villains.

If it makes you feel better iirc in the new comics he actually has ice powers. Flash just likes to dick around most of the time tho.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
flash is fuckin stupid OP but gimped down by writers
so like the opposite of batman

You know, that's a big part of the reason why I think Batman sucks. He's such a fucking chump but he gets so much banana riding by his writers that he does shit he shouldn't be able to do.

If it makes you feel better iirc in the new comics he actually has ice powers. Flash just likes to dick around most of the time tho.

Ya I read the first couple New 52 arcs of Flash and I thought it was weird that they went back to him just having a gun on the TV show. At least if it was some kind of wackadoo superpower they could concoct a feasible reason why Flash couldn't just disarm him. Comics are fucking dumb.

shira

HlehxBT.gif

Kard8p3

Like for example that Rogue Gallery episode in JLU, Flash just fucking treats them like little kids, he doesn't really give any fuck.

M.D

EU w taken too long to find a match for anyone else?

I dunno about that but I've been getting 160-170 ping for the last few days with spikes to 210 when I normally get 100-140

How fucking hard is it to maintain stable servers ffs.. all this money and popularity and its like they don't even give a shit.. I'm actually starting to hate this company

It's not like 100-140 is even that good, I was getting 80 when playing WoW and that game is so much bigger and complicated and heavier for your connection to handle, yet it worked flawlessly 99% of the time with excellent ping

Wok

I dunno about that but I've been getting 160-170 ping for the last few days with spikes to 210 when I normally get 100-140

How fucking hard is it to maintain stable servers ffs.. all this money and popularity and its like they don't even give a shit.. I'm actually starting to hate this company

It's not like 100-140 is even that good, I was getting 80 when playing WoW and that game is so much bigger and complicated and heavier for your connection to handle, yet it worked flawlessly 99% of the time with excellent ping

When I have 200 ms, I am happy. I usually have 500 ms - 1 s on EUW.

Wok

Do you live on the moon?

I am connected using shared Wifi, so if someone feels like streaming something, I get bad ping, hence the spike to 1 s - 2 s. I am at 200 ms otherwise.

Next time you see a teammate doing weird stuff, maybe he is not stupid, maybe he has just a high ping.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
lol what

My ping is like 32ms. I don't think I'd even want to play the game if my average ping was 200 or some shit.

Wok

lol what

My ping is like 32ms. I don't think I'd even want to play the game if my average ping was 200 or some shit.

It depends on what you want to play. I usually play some right-clickers like Slark or PA, so ping does not matter so much, as long as it is around 200 ms.

Artanisix

"How fucking hard is it to maintain stable servers ffs.. all this money and popularity and its like they don't even give a shit.. I'm actually starting to hate this company "

a lot harder than you're making it out to be, especially since valve isn't an isp and your ping is often at the mercy of your local provider

Top Bottom