• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Artanisix

M0c9Mly.gif

harSon

Banned
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1803032334

dota can eat shit

techies can eat shit

whoever the fuck created techies can go slurp up regurgitated shit

teammates who refuse to push at 25 minutes when opponents are getting stomped can join that person in lapping up that regurgitated shit

teammates who refuse to follow the motherfucker with a gem, and proceed to fucking get destroyed by techies time after time can go fuck themselves

fuck valve for making millions on millions, and still can't put out a patch

Quesa

dota can eat shit

techies can eat shit

teammates who refuse to push at 25 minutes when opponents are getting stomped can join that person in lapping up that regurgitated shit

teammates who refuse to follow the motherfucker with a gem, and proceed to fucking get destroyed by techies time after time can go fuck themselves

These posts are why I will never stop playing techies

dota can eat shit

techies can eat shit

That techies single handily carried his team, hopefully you commended his deed, I mean that techies beat your ass with Skadi, Satanic and Refresher
laugh.gif

Just checked that guy's dotabuff, and he actually always makes a similar build, desolator, skadi, and even a couple of rapiers, and it actually seems to be doing work for him, brb gonna get some easy reports.
yolo.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
wow not even 6.83 had this kind of emergency patch.......official confirmation that 6.84 is the worst patch in history???

Demoli

I get that they are busy with Reborn, but after a 4-5 month long patch I expected more than just a tweak the numbers patch.

But then again this is judging the patch before the thing is out.

G.ZZZ

4 Months to change some strings numbers
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png

+5 ms Enchantres
-1 sec cd Vacuum
+freezing field cd decreased by 10 seconds per level

You can take my patch icefrog np
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png

4 Months of my hard work
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png

Meanwhile i studied 25 years and i'm still unemployed, and they're telling me to take another degree , to get a job which won't pay me as much as icefraud did in those 4 months in my whole life
EleGiggle.png
EleGiggle.png

Top Bottom