• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I need a list of every mobile nuker in the game (ie. heroes that don't need to build Blink/Force to be mobile) apart from Timber/QoP/Storm/Puck/Dagon Broodmother, please.

Mordeccai

More progress:

s8oBEYk.png

What's up?

volvo pls use spell check

'abailable'
mozz_shopkeep.gif
mozz_shopkeep.gif
mozz_shopkeep.gif

Mordeccai

lol the abandon system isnt working. it just thinks you disconnected from the game.

holy shti its true

I have had 2 abandons in a row now, one due to first blood where the enemy AM said fuck this and the other because the magnus was getting trolled in all chat for missing RP. literally said "abandons dont mean shit right now so bye faggots" and left lol

Mordeccai

u guys went lying chvrches is good stuff, the only electronic music I usually dig is Daft Punk but I can fuck with this. I dig this mother we share we were promised jetpacks remix.

elyetis

It took them 4 months to come out with balance changes
Closer to 5, only to hear that the patch will have a limited scope to release it sooner.

That's good to hear thought.

Still... I'm actually wondering if without people complaining they were ready to make us wait more than 6 month so we could get the 'full scope' balance patch, probably thinking the Reborn patch ( rofl ) would keep us busy. Valve still surprise me every year.

I just published an update for the Chrome emoticon extension with some new emotes (Will go live around an hour from this post). Feel free to PM me any more you think should be added.

kQnk6yn.png

my beaver knight courier second style is locked in reborn even tho I the gem has more than 100 games viewed
rage.gif

and the Ethereal Gem effects are broken!
rage.gif
rage.gif
They're working on that stuff at the moment. Is it a specific Ethereal effect that is broken or all of them?

jXanHjD.png

What Storm needs nerfed is the overload slow and maybe a cooldown on it idk. I think the slow the worst part. No slow or make it 20% or some shit no 80% slow wtf
throwgame.gif

Why do i keep getting paired with feeding yolo russians i just reported the fucking game before? Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I´m out till 6.85

Top Bottom