• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Guy goes 0 - 3 mid and rage quits, then on the next game I get kicked on the lobby screen and it won't let me reconnect #reborn

I just want to play :(

Artanisix

STREAM
4Head.png
SNIPER
4Head.png
DEMOLI
4Head.png
STREAM
4Head.png
SNIPER
4Head.png
DEMOLI
4Head.png
STREAM
4Head.png
SNIPER
4Head.png
DEMOLI
4Head.png
STREAM
4Head.png
SNIPER
4Head.png
DEMOLI
4Head.png

M.D

miracle is legit but i'm tired of the tendency in this community to praise one player and completely disregard the rest of the team and everything that goes on the entire game in order for a player to be able to do what he does

everywhere i read right now it's all praises for miracle while not only ignoring his team but acting if they were some sort of burden that he carried completely on his own

JC Sera

its really weird watching the hots twitch event and they are all so genuine about it as pros and casters are about dota and I'm like where did hots get to this point, did I blink?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
its really weird watching the hots twitch event and they are all so genuine about it as pros and casters are about dota and I'm like where did hots get to this point, did I blink?

They kind of have to be. They're putting their eggs in Blizzard's basket so they need to appear genuine just for the sake of retaining more fans.

If they treat it like how some DOTA pros treat minor tournaments the entire game would collapse.

Wok

miracle is legit but i'm tired of the tendency in this community to praise one player and completely disregard the rest of the team and everything that goes on the entire game in order for a player to be able to do what he does

everywhere i read right now it's all praises for miracle while not only ignoring his team but acting if they were some sort of burden that he carried completely on his own

Sure. Others in his team are good too: https://youtu.be/HJy3BwP33Pc

JC Sera

They kind of have to be. They're putting their eggs in Blizzard's basket so they need to appear genuine just for the sake of retaining more fans.

If they treat it like how some DOTA pros treat minor tournaments the entire game would collapse.
its just weird of game vs scene, I find hots pretty casual and its *designed* to be that, its a part of the appeal. The dissonance is doing my head in.

edit: Apparently they didn't care enough to fix visa issues for one team
spectre-what.gif

Ketch

It's just like hearthstone and even Starcraft at this point.

Inside the blizzard sphere Blizzard games are important

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What the actual fuck is wrong with this community? A guy dies once, says "fuck this I go make another account" and rage quits. Honestly, more than half my games have people rage quitting out. The game is so fun when it's actually 5v5, but that's almost never the case :/

What the actual fuck is wrong with this community? A guy dies once, says "fuck this I go make another account" and rage quits. Honestly, more than half my games have people rage quitting out. The game is so fun when it's actually 5v5, but that's almost never the case :/

smurfs, they'll disappear eventually once you're out of the newbee bracket.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
smurfs, they'll disappear eventually once you're out of the newbee bracket.

I don't think I've ever played a less n00b friendly game in my life, it's a miracle that anyone makes it past the first few weeks of the game.

ksan

why the fuck cant i dc in reborn if a team mate abandons?

naah nvm, why would i expect valve to do anything well in a multiplayer game

to be honest, the only thing reborn shows is that valve is a really awful multiplayer game developer, and anyone who knew anything about their history shouldnt be surprised

then again maybe its a self-fulfilling prophecy, people who are shit at their job hire more people who are shit at doing what they should do

Quesa

Will they ever fix the bug that causes my prismatic gem to be green on my mines instead of the white I paid x dollars for

Top Bottom