• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Artanisix

Hey
OSfrog.png

Hylian7

you know your in for a great game when the abadon asks you if you can support so he can buy a soul ring first

That sounds like my friend that plays Bane and starts with Ring of Regen and Soul Ring recipe. I keep telling him why it's a bad build but he doesn't believe me.

Wok

Bloodseeker is crazy: I can just chill in the jungle, do stupid crap that force me to go back to base and build a vlad, and suddenly I have a radiance and a butterfly.

uVFm9w5.png

It is the blademail that allows to get free kills here and there and farm a radiance in a few minutes.

rac

Banned
That sounds like my friend that plays Bane and starts with Ring of Regen and Soul Ring recipe. I keep telling him why it's a bad build but he doesn't believe me.

it took me an hour and thirty minutes but i finally made it to level 25

we made it

M.D

is he playing ember again?

ember was last ban and after that pl was picked

he played dk mid but he just makes silly aggressive plays some times that result in him dying, misplays like not backing from the enemy tier 1 when the entire enemy team respawns or walking through the river to mid instead of on his side of the map after checking for a rune and dying as a result

he also made some odd item choices on both ember and in this dk game

ember was last ban and after that pl was picked

he played dk mid but he just makes silly aggressive plays some times that result in him dying, misplays like not backing from the enemy tier 1 when the entire enemy team respawns or walking through the river to mid instead of on his side of the map after checking for a rune and dying as a result

he also made some odd item choices on both ember and in this dk game

yes he is sloppy, it seems to fail more than times than succeed.
I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to support if he doesn't stop.

Cant connect to the dota network, hopefully its able to connect again in time for ihl D:

I think we may be having the same problem. Does it say something like "Connecting to Game Coordinator..." at the top? If it does, all that seems to fix it is resetting dota again and again or restarting Steam.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Remove the Reborn beta from the Steam library DLC bit, that seems to remove the message for some unknown reason.

Also, what are the most complete TD maps thus far? I used to love them as a kid.

Remove the Reborn beta from the Steam library DLC bit, that seems to remove the message for some unknown reason.

Also, what are the most complete TD maps thus far? I used to love them as a kid.

Love playing tropicleTD from time to time, it's the best I have tried since it's PvP and you got control over what creeps you want to spawn in order to damage the enemy base, so check that out.

Top Bottom