• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Dreavus

Added a new mode: Dispatch

From the play menu, send your best heroes out on missions to collect special artifacts from the world of the Mad Moon. Each mission you select has a difficulty, from Passive to Unfair. The more wins you've accumulated with a hero, the higher the chance of success. Send multiple heroes (up to four). However, should the mission fail, you are prevented from using that hero in regular or ranked matchmaking for a set number of games. Succeed and you could receive rare, account-bound and exclusive items!

But does this come with a companion app? I can't effectively waste my time without one.

newbee schooled by mid dazzle
laugh.gif

DrPizza

Banned
In the run up to the patch notes, I'm hoping inkls really steps up his shitposting game.

In other news, some low skill friends queued with me and I randomed Gyro. Went 33-2-6. Had a blast. Not sure the other team enjoyed it so much....

M.D

monkey business vs virtus pro possibly delayed because moon doesn't have a pc good enough to play dota

who is casting the wca games?

Pratfall

i used the DK2 for a good portion of the time i played ED, i haven't played in a while though

honestly right now i'm on team Vive for consumer release VR headsets

I want to be on team vive but I dont much trust HTC as a company that will stick around much longer.

i tried to play MGSV again

I didn't. All roads lead back to these fucking time sink games for me. Dota, Leeg, Diablo, Elite.

I'm not sure why I buy other games at all anymore. The mind is willing, but the flesh is time sink.

I want to be on team vive but I dont much trust HTC as a company that will stick around much longer.

I believe Volvo owns the rights to the tech, so if HTC folds, Volvo will simply find another manufacturer.

I mostly don't want to be stuck with a 400 dollar headset without proper hardware tech support or updated drivers. Things get messy when a company goes under.

true. but Valve isn't going anywhere and it'd be their product. No reason to believe HTC will be given the task of providing drivers or support, sort or long term.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It's so amazing how you can buy a full set of gear for like 20 - 30p in this game, coming from other MOBAs where you have no choice but to spend £5 - 10. I added £4 to my account and got a courier, background, HUD, ward and like 5 sets.

I got flamed to hell and back last night before the game even started for questioning bloodseeker going to jungle. Is this really a legitimate tactic? I was forced to go mid with Dazzle because of it.

DrPizza

Banned
Just watched the Imagine-HCWP Alchemist game. Good god, the hero needs a buff. Huge farm advantage, does literally nothing with it.

In this game, although the enemy Alchemist wasn't very good, our level 7 no item Ursa (he abandoned) basically soloed their non-stop farming Alchemist in a second. The hero is seriously weak.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1808544410

Just watched the Imagine-HCWP Alchemist game. Good god, the hero needs a buff. Huge farm advantage, does literally nothing with it.

In this game, although the enemy Alchemist wasn't very good, our level 7 no item Ursa (he abandoned) basically soloed their non-stop farming Alchemist in a second. The hero is seriously weak.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1808544410
Go watch the alchemist on envys youtube... the guys needs a bounty rune nerf not a fucking buff..

Also huskar is fucking op other than lina aa ult dude is litterally unkillable with a solar crest satanic

Go watch the alchemist on envys youtube... the guys needs a bounty rune nerf not a fucking buff..

Also huskar is fucking op other than lina aa ult dude is litterally unkillable with a solar crest satanic
Huskar is countered by aa harder than anything in the game is countered by anything. Hero is 100% last pick material.

And alch can't do shit with that bounty money so who cares.

Top Bottom