• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

Patch today.

T0xlAQI.gif
no patch notes?
anuxi_deal.gif

TUSR

Banned
I'm not a Huskar player but I don't think his leap purges himself...
Upon cast, places a modifier on Huskar, which lasts for 1 second or until reaching the target, whichever is shorter. The modifier is not displayed in his status bar.
This modifier turns him spell immune, disarms him, and forces him to face the target. The spell immunity dispels debuffs upon cast.

TUSR

Banned
Not going to question you on this as I barely ever played the hero but liquidpedia has no mention of this effect and over time I've been finding it more reliable than the gamepedia wiki... They are both flawed it seems.
load up a test lobby

life break purges break

Chris R

Bring on the Huskar buffs I say, AA is a fun hero to play.

Baby sitting the lane Huskar decides to go to so he isn't fucking fed beyond belief at 15 minutes in sucks tho

Kard8p3

Guys when you're old af and dying please don't fucking smoke like a chimney. Shit is disgusting and hard to clean out of apartments.

Artanisix

i told you people huskar was insane 3 months ago

just like how i said tree and elder titan were godlike before they got super overused and nerfed

i am trying to help you guys get mmr for free just #trust in me each patch cycle

Hylian7

i told you people huskar was insane 3 months ago

just like how i said tree and elder titan were godlike before they got super overused and nerfed

i am trying to help you guys get mmr for free just #trust in me each patch cycle
You are forgetting Spectre. She will be the Gyro of 6.85.

Top Bottom