• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Whiskey's ban list:
hylian7
shuggs
inkls
tusr (?)

inkls

Whiskey's ban list:
hylian7
shuggs
inkls
tusr (?)

Wow, this is how you thank me for my sick LD plays?
dac15_transform.gif

Hey guys, in prep for next IHL season, I have a new idea.
I'd need 3-5 volunteer caps (pref, or otherwise STRATEGISTS from last season) to help me out.
After TI5, I'd like to make a video series leading up to next IHL, where everyone who's up would make a 15 min video from one of your favorite games of TI5 (preferebly not solo, but together with someone else, so theres an unbiased part which could give some discussion). The idea would be to highlight the picks and some key plays, parts where the strategy shows, item choices, etc.

If anyone else is interested, it'd be awesome for introducing the next season, and hopefully we could get some additional players interested by showing the difference between normal play and competitive/arranged/inhouse play (where cm is used, and theres an actual coordinated drafting stage)

Sounds like fun to me. I'm in.

Whiskey's ban list:
hylian7
shuggs
inkls
tusr (?)

I wonder if I'm on anyone's list. Hmm.

Real talk, I wish the 3DS was a Vita. It's a really nice handheld.
It's a really nice piece of hardware, despite not having the library of the 3DS. Totally revitalized my interest in a number of sandbox games (Don't Starve, Minecraft, Terraria) since I could play them while travelling or in bed.
ok, ok, I was wrong.

ban inkls
You have seen the light.
I thought about buying a vita once

once

i kinda wanna play P4G
Honestly prefer the original. Some of the 'balance' changes just make the game more annoying. That said, at least one boss was changed in an overwhelmingly positive way, so it's pretty 50/50.
**My favourite dota-related twitter exchange was when EE complained about P4 being hard and Zai said it was easy as hell rofl

Hylian7

All the Persona scrubs need to play real SMT games, not this lame high school drama shit.

Modern Persona isn't bad, just really pandery and it annoys the crap out of me. I also think P3 > P4.

Top Bottom