• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

charm_surprise.gif

grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif

That IG Fnatic game was some crazy stuff, 1k+ last hits on Mushi,2 rapiras
misc-divine.gif

EG getting stomped by the one team no one had faith in.

This TI has been exceptional so far.

JC Sera

who ever is casting vici vs empire is an idiot
"Empires team is mostly magic damage maybe except for tiny right clicks"
has fukcing dazzle

I'm a League of Legends player, and watching Dota 2 videos I'm not even sure what I'm looking at...I just fired up Dota 2 to give a spin, and immediately felt overwhelmed---even in the menu.

I'm a League of Legends player, and watching Dota 2 videos I'm not even sure what I'm looking at...I just fired up Dota 2 to give a spin, and immediately felt overwhelmed---even in the menu.

Dota 2 is a hat simulator, you buy hats to gain levels in your Ti5 compendium levels. When you max out your compendium levels you get more hats

Razzer

JC Sera

Not sure, but we may get a noob cast again. Last years was really good
edit: been informed noob stream is confirmed. I highly recommend watching it when they bring it up.
if it makes you feel better I get the same feel watching LoL games on twitch, everything just sounds like sparkly noises for me

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Did something happen to the DotaGAF twitch chat or did I fuck something up? It just disappeared.

edit: fucking HELP i just actually caught cancer from twitch chat please, help me get back to the gaf chat

JC Sera

cap+blitz combo is so good
gimme more

Blitz: I'm not biased towards teams, but I'm biased towards that hero and that hurt to watch
fail.gif

VoxPop

Damn. Bought a Compendium for a friend but it won't let me gift it so I'm trying to ask for a refund but I'm getting a "We were unable to submit your refund request" message. I didn't activate it or anything. I already have one. Any suggestions?

Chris R

Bummed they didn't offer floor seating this year, now I have to sit in the stands like everyone else who's Ticketmaster MMR isn't 9k

Top Bottom