• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
So what are the games everyone is planning to watch at each time?

I think this is what my viewing is going to be today:

• Secret v Fnati. Although I think the C9 v LGD game will prolly also be good. I gotta see Mushi.
  • C9 v Navi. This should be a silly one. Also based Dad and OD Pixel casting combo.
  • Undecided betweem MVP.hot6ix v Navi or Fnatic v IG. It will depend on who is more fun to watch Navi or Fnatic.
  • Empire v VG. This looks pretty great.
  • EG v VP.

Any other good matchups I'm missing out on? Can you sell me on why I should watch other games?

kionedrik

My personal want-to-see list for today is quite short:

complexity - LGD
Empire - VG
VP - EG

I can't imagine there will be too many surprises on the other games but I hope I'm wrong.

Man this was one of the most heartbreaking losses I have ever had

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1664134117

We managed to turn things around after getting stomped early game, and pushed back and isolated into our base, tree rushed aghs and warded all our jungle we couldn't go out to farm at all, yet we managed to hold high ground and farm from there.

But in the end, in the moment that mattered the most, after we wiped their whole team, my team decided to go against my advice to just go straight for the throne and instead they went for megacreeps.

Then gyro respawn gets rapier kill us all and proceeds to do what we failed to.
tears.gif

Wok

I expect an Ember Rampage in this C9 game.

ember's fine, ofc he does lots of dmg lategame with rapier

Mid game, he moves so fast compared to other heroes that it is disgusting.

Plus, he was doing damage before the Rapier.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
that was one of the most impressive throws i've seen

the way that every time envy got into their base he dived and lost

Wok

No Rampage.

Yet I stay on my point: when I see Ember moves so fast early and mid game, I have the impression that he carries a S&Y even though he has Phase and Bottle and that is it.

Need a nerf on his movement speed.

Wok

"when I see Ember moves so fast early and mid game"

eh? He has slightly above average movement speed...

This is what I used to think when I played him. However, so far in this tournament, he moves too fast to my belief, it is as if it were a different hero. I guess this is the timing at which people use Phase Boots which surprises me.

Or maybe it is the blink which confuses me during fights.

M.D

3 1080p streams running perfectly with all the added features on the dota website
this is fucking glorious

watching dota is so much better than playing it

Top Bottom