• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

VanMastaIteHab

Neo Member
So I've been traveling for like 5 months and haven't played any Dota in that time or even watched any since TI5. Downloading Reborn now...what have I missed? should I even bother trying to catch up on 6.85 when it seems like 6.86 is right around the corner?

bounchfx

So I've been traveling for like 5 months and haven't played any Dota in that time or even watched any since TI5. Downloading Reborn now...what have I missed? should I even bother trying to catch up on 6.85 when it seems like 6.86 is right around the corner?

no

unless you really like and want to play tusk
then have fun

shira

I wouldn't wish for 6.86, we're due for another Lycan meta.

I feel like it's going to be mid ES
disapprove.gif

And a comeback for
fail.gif

And a rapier buff so
thinking.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
can we not have a comeback for storm spirit, i think we've all seen enough of that trash for one lifetime

buff puck, repugna, and od please

Mordeccai

Random draft, I first pick enchantress and try out this offlane build

Enemy team picks SF, Gyro, Bane, Pudge, Lich.

I should a just quit the game right there. Five heros with nukes/disables for days.

Won lane no problem but once the SF had max raze and everyone else had their nukes maxed out I was 100% useless.

They sure had a rage boner over the prospect of untouchable.

lycan meta is pretty good, actually

I don't have to care what my team picked or how awful they are, I just go into the jungle and come out when I want to win the game

Chris R

Just Cause 3 is out yes yes yes yes!!!

Oh fuck, I cant get it to run for more than 10 minutes without crashing to desktop :(

At least tomorrow I can play dota again when my internet is back.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
chris r is in and I'm out. moving and life stuff is gonna keep me out of the dota scene for a while. next year is year of the 4k, maybe then I won't be constantly running for the maelk award everytime I stack with gaf.

cyall around feb/march.

Got a rank in CSGO. Gold Nova III. Not as high as I'd've liked, but I had some really awful matches in the span of my placement games, so fair enough. Still at the top of my scoreboard near every game so I'll climb without a huge amount of issue at least for a little while.

lycan meta is pretty good, actually

I don't have to care what my team picked or how awful they are, I just go into the jungle and come out when I want to win the game

then you have an lc that jungles for 15 mins is 0/0/0 and then afks in fountain when i ping them for afk farming

literally 10 duel damage at 30 mins

i now know how sega hasn't gone out of business

when you spend 1700yen and get no waifu
meKlbSnl.jpg

learn from me boys
dont play the ufo arcade machines

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
played a game
retarded fucking lanes
get destroyed by smurf mid

cool game

theres a point where I need to catch up so much from not playing and I'm not sure it's honestly worth grinding a new account or having like a 20% winrate or only playing 2 heroes

im on tilt

played a game
retarded fucking lanes
get destroyed by smurf mid

cool game

theres a point where I need to catch up so much from not playing and I'm not sure it's honestly worth grinding a new account or having like a 20% winrate or only playing 2 heroes

im on tilt

haz pls

Got queued into a 5k game on a new smurf I created for a buddy. Enemy 5.2k Ember went 25-1 with 900 GPM and 1k XPM feeding off of my friend rofl.

anything is better than this patch honestly

anything

dac15_sad.gif

Ho Ho Ha Ha!

I beg to differ. This meta was good, the issue is now it has played out and we've seen it through a big tournament so we want something new.

6.85 has only been out for 63 days. Compare that to other patches and it's been pretty quick; 6.84 was 5 months, 6.83 was 5 months and 2 weeks, 6.82 was 2 months and 2 weeks, 6.81 was 5 months, and 6.80 was 3 months. The other issue is we haven't had a new hero in 9 months and 2 weeks. That's a pretty long time in the world of DotA.

6.85 has only been out for 63 days. Compare that to other patches and it's been pretty quick; 6.84 was 5 months, 6.83 was 5 months and 2 weeks, 6.82 was 2 months and 2 weeks, 6.81 was 5 months, and 6.80 was 3 months. The other issue is we haven't had a new hero in 9 months and 2 weeks. That's a pretty long time in the world of DotA.
The issue is 6.85 is too close to 6.84

G.ZZZ

Ember ulti will probably be a bit rescaled like, 80/140/200, so that people have a bit more incentive to level it up, or 45/40/35 remnants timer.

kionedrik

Unless 6.86 is a massive patch and introduces some massive changes, and perhaps even a new hero, I don't see myself coming back to the game till 6.87...

Top Bottom