• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
aight boys it's between the corsair k70 and logitech 710+ brown switch, anyone have experience with one or both of these keyboards?

shira

Patch soon please

Without any post patch bitching this thread is literally AIDS

And disgusting anime posts

Even the shitposting is low quality

throwgame.gif
After FA
tumblr_mkga1p04ia1qcfjrio3_250.gif

aight boys it's between the corsair k70 and logitech 710+ brown switch, anyone have experience with one or both of these keyboards?

Isn't that EE's Keyboard?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i just bought a cherry branded keyboard

with red switches

it was the cheapest mechanical keyboard i could find

Kade

I have the Corsair Vengeance K90 which is the K70 with more buttons. It's really nice. Very easy to take apart to clean or replace stuff.

I'm actually really tempted to get a razer
orange switch.

don't buy razer

terrible build quality and uses the worst plastics. Also extra bad if you like to keep your peripherals clean

having some extra money to upgrade my PC and also replace my awful blackwidow is motivating me to find a new job

52club

I've had the k70 for a couple months. Recommending a keyboard is tricky, but I can't find a reason someone wouldn't at least like this keyboard. I really like it so far, even at the $100 I paid I feel the value is there.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I've had the k70 for a couple months. Recommending a keyboard is tricky, but I can't find a reason someone wouldn't at least like this keyboard. I really like it so far, even at the $100 I paid I feel the value is there.

yeah i went with the k70 brown

Kade

Are there any good convex ergonomic mice like the Razer Imperator? It's the only Razer product I keep buying because I haven't found another brand or model that feels as good in my hand but I'd drop it in a second because I hate Razer as a company.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think whites are carefully taught not to recognize white privilege, as males are taught not to recognize male privilege.

yeah much like atheists don't believe in the tooth fairy because they don't exist

white males are the most marginalised and discriminated against group

Auteezy

Banned
if white privilege is the ability to do things without race being questioned. Then isn't the fact that my ability to do something is being attributed to the privilege of my skin thus an assault against my own hard work and abilities. So isn't the idea of white privilege an attack on whites as individuals and their capabilities and ultimately racism? Like white privilege marginalizes my accomplishments.

yeah much like atheists don't believe in the tooth fairy because they don't exist

white males are the most marginalised and discriminated against group

idk i just copy pasted this off some thing i found in other gaf thread ROFL. I've been exploring

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
What do you guys use to clean your keyboard? I'm packing up my computer stuff tomorrow and I want everything looking shiny when I unpack everything.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i uesd to believe that white people were privileged until i started reading reddit now i see how things for how they really are.....white people have it so much harder now than any other people.

What do you guys use to clean your keyboard? I'm packing up my computer stuff tomorrow and I want everything looking shiny when I unpack everything.
I just use a microfiber cloth and some alcohol or maybe soap, there's probably a better way though. You have to remove all your keys and give them a soak in soap water to actually clean your keyboard, though (assuming you have a mechanical).

Somehow I manage to scratch the shit out of my blackwidow just by wiping a wet paper towel over it. I have no idea how you make plastics that fragile but somehow that happened.
if white privilege is the ability to do things without race being questioned. Then isn't the fact that my ability to do something is being attributed to the privilege of my skin thus an assault against my own hard work and abilities. So isn't the idea of white privilege an attack on whites as individuals and their capabilities and ultimately racism? Like white privilege marginalizes my accomplishments.

idk i just copy pasted this off some thing i found in other gaf thread ROFL. I've been exploring
If social justice was actually only about white people, then sure

shira

I just got a Doom Demihero but the arm holding the sword was off, can someone confirm if its supposed to be detachable?

the arm or the sword - I think the sword looks ok to come off.

DemiHero-Doom_Main.png

lots of fabrication problems with these, honestly they cost pennies in plastic to make

M.D

Reading English books, even something like Harry Potter, can be really annoying

I can read the books just fine, but there are so many words that I either recognize but not sure about the exact meaning of or haven't heard at all before

My vocabulary probably sucks because I learned English by playing games and watching movies/tv shows, while being on GAF for the past few years got me to the level I am now as far as writing.
My grammar probably sucks as well, and I never bothered looking into stuff like nouns and verbs...

Auteezy

Banned
Reading English books, even something like Harry Potter, can be really annoying

I can read the books just fine, but there are so many words that I either recognize but not sure about the exact meaning of or haven't heard at all before

My vocabulary probably sucks because I learned English by playing games and watching movies/tv shows, while being on GAF for the past few years got me to the level I am now as far as writing.
My grammar probably sucks as well, and I never bothered looking into stuff like nouns and verbs...

that's okay dude, I still don't know what an adnoun is or a proverb and i've been speaking english since birth.

Auteezy

Banned
like u popped outta your mam's pussy speaking english?

Actually the umbilical cord strangled me a bit on the slide out. I think that's why i'm so smart is my brain is now made to function on lower levels of oxygen, except I get normal amounts so it functions in excess.

Top Bottom