• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

dendi should quit dota
EleGiggle.png

kionedrik

We just got rid of Storm Spirit.
Now we have to live with Ember Spirit.
When we get that under control we'll have to deal with Earth Spirit.

I say, just kill me now...

I just woke up (at 4am for whatever reason). Who is this Ditya Ra?

he was in the original power rangers squad for a time,they used to beat old navi,alliance and fnatic during their prime but never managed to win top tier lans
the team had sonnieko and fng and were playing the carry venge alot (enough to get it first banned)

Twookie

Right wing website that is borderline racist.

Andrew Breitbart was genuinely mentally unwell. May he rest in peace.

they're an extremist right-wing online tabloid

they base stories off of blatant lies for the purposes of character assassination and they're heavily involved in gamergate

thanks guys.

looking at the site right now, I can see what you mean yeah

that comment section, good lord

what a douche richard is

Pratfall

A gamergate (/ˈɡæmərˌɡeɪt/) is a mated worker ant that is able to reproduce sexually, i.e. lay fertilized eggs that will develop as females.

Auteezy

Banned
maybe we shouldn't judge the breitbart thing too harshly, who knows if he turned down writing for stormfront or something

i used to read stormfront for funzies. I remember reading this post about how to identify jews and they would talk about watching movies with actors like jake gyllenhaal and shit comparing them to jeff goldblum to compare typical jewish mannerisms and features I had a few giggles.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i used to read stormfront for funzies. I remember reading this post about how to identify jews and they would talk about watching movies with actors like jake gyllenhaal and shit comparing them to jeff goldblum to compare typical jewish mannerisms and features I had a few giggles.

jake gyllenhaal is jewish

DrPizza

Banned
SJWs and GG denied me of my DOAX3.

The most impressive part, the part that shows off the true power of SJWs and underscores just how essential Gamergate is to preserving the freedom of all gamers, is that the SJWs managed to get DOAX3's western release cancelled without doing anything at all. Their mere existence was enough!

gamergate pls save us from this menace.

Top Bottom