• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

done with the semester. back to being bad at games full time

nice
goodjob.gif

Russ T

Banned
guys is the patch out yet

am i allowed to play dota again yet

also is it just me or has this thread been an all around better place these past few days

inkls

So, fellas.
I know I've been absent for a while and this post isn't the end of it, but storytime. I'm no
xenophobe, so when she told me she came from someplace else it didn't put me on
edge. Wasn't a deal breaker as far as I was concerned. We kept getting closer until
I thought that was it. I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her. It felt amazing, it felt
great. I loved that woman. So imagine how I felt when she asked me to come over from a
handwritten note she had left saying she wanted to try something "special". Shortest
time it took me to get anyplace in my life. Nothing weird or wrong so far yeah? And
yet...

Felt nice. I'll spare you the details, but yeah. Safe to say when your life gets that high,
it just needs to go downhill. So I wake up and look at her and I don't see her. Instead I'm
viewing Cthulhu himself and its trying to eat my mind and drive me mad. Not figuratively,
everyone's been there right?

I mean, I'm not crazy right. Saying no to Cthulhu coitus is perfectly normal right?
Sigh

OK, I'm not racist but cmon, its tentacles and my sanity we're talking about here.
Under those circumstances I'd say dumping the lord of madness is fine.
Thanks for your time also look at the first letter of each line Elegiggle. (git gud pizza)

Quesa

So, fellas.
I know I've been absent for a while and this post isn't the end of it, but storytime. I'm no
edge. Wasn't a deal breaker as far as I was concerned. We kept getting closer until
I thought that was it. I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her. It felt amazing, it felt
great. I loved that woman. So imagine how I felt when she asked me to come over from a
handwritten note she had left saying she wanted to try something "special". Shortest
time it took me to get anyplace in my life. Nothing weird or wrong so far yeah? And
yet...

Felt nice. I'll spare you the details, but yeah. Safe to say when your life gets that high,
it just needs to go downhill. So I wake up and look at her and I don't see her. Instead I'm
viewing Cthulhu himself and its trying to eat my mind and drive me mad. Not figuratively,

I mean, I'm not crazy right. Saying no to Cthulhu coitus is perfectly normal right?
Sigh

OK, I'm not racist but cmon, its tentacles and my sanity we're talking about here.
Thanks for your time also look at the first letter of each line Elegiggle. (git gud pizza)

These techies buffs are crazy!

So, fellas.
yet...

Sigh

aaaah.gif

DrPizza

Banned
So, fellas.
yet...

Sigh

In spite of being obvious bullshit I STILL had to visit dota2.com to check.

ffs ban stinkls

JC Sera

So, fellas.
yet...

Sigh

Sixeighty Five is out
?
I feel like I've missed something
jugg-dizzy.gif

edit: WAIT A MINUTE BAN STINKLES

So, fellas.
yet...

Sigh

missing ihl games for this?
smh...

listening to slacks makes me compulsively racist idk why, where the fuck is winter we want winter back

ioannis needs to let that facial hair GROW baby GROW

Top Bottom