• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT12| A Safe Place For Your Sociopathic Behaviors.

bbd23

EG
misc-fEEd.png

DrPizza

Banned
What the hell, the global Twitch emotes Chrome plugin isn't working for me. Kappa Keepo

Hmm, looks like uninstalling/reinstalling may have fixed it.

Edit: Nope, some definitely something weird going on, though I think it's Chrome's fault.

bounchfx

oh, the summit is happening? had no idea that was still a thing, alright boys, whos the favorite this time around? OG ?

also, ribs for dinner tonight. yeah bitches. time to get wet

edit: is the stream cutting out constantly for eanyone else?

M.D

oh, the summit is happening? had no idea that was still a thing, alright boys, whos the favorite this time around? OG ?

also, ribs for dinner tonight. yeah bitches. time to get wet

edit: is the stream cutting out constantly for eanyone else?

og in lower bracket dream is ded

twitch has been shitty at times

Red UFO

cr1t is a good looking dude

holy shit. the damage EG was doing to the barracks at just 35 minutes was insane. they took 2 seconds each.
Lone Druid without all the aura's his team was giving him in this game can be kind of insane when attacking a tower. 10 seconds uninterrupted attacking from the bear with radiance + maelstrom can take out a tower easily.

Unfortunately you need the planets to align for a game to get to that point usually.

Mordeccai

That new PC smell boys

Will post an image later. For now, I am trying to resist the urge to have the first game on my new rig be Dota. Trying to find a stable CPU over clock and afterwards I'll boot up Witcher.

Even though dota is a shit game, I'm tempted to run it first cuz I wanna see what 144hz and 144fps looks like. No way a single 980ti pulls over 100 frames at 1440p for Witcher.

That new PC smell boys

Will post an image later. For now, I am trying to resist the urge to have the first game on my new rig be Dota. Trying to find a stable CPU over clock and afterwards I'll boot up Witcher.

Even though dota is a shit game, I'm tempted to run it first cuz I wanna see what 144hz and 144fps looks like. No way a single 980ti pulls over 100 frames at 1440p for Witcher.
144 cs is goat do that

Top Bottom