• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red UFO

I love dota, i really do, but it is SO disheartening when you play your heart out (as well as the supports) but the idiots who picked ursa and drow just do not know how to play

Vade

Sanjay

jpim3Y6.png

Please send chips

I'd be very surprised if anyone wanted to put Sing on their team, he took the term "stagnation" to a whole nother level. And that's coming from a Dutch person, he has utterly disappointed after he got kicked from C9, and I had a lot of faith in him too.

Sibylus

Banned
Has anyone actually seen a Legion Commander get Aghs in 6.86? I ask because I have yet to see it, and am curious if in anyone's experiences, it's worked out or not.
Tried it at least once. It's incomprehensibly awful unless you already do massive damage, in which case... what's the point?
dac15_duel.gif

Artanisix

WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME

WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME WHERE IS OVERWATCH DANSGAME

stfu and take your polar chick with you loser

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

In Xcom 2 dummy.

dota players are hardly in a position to make fun of people for that, though

on the contrary, we play dota because it's fucking awesome and never gets old. that's sort of the point, really. where the console experience is often one of burn-outs and dry seasons, the PC experience is full of games that are still getting full servers and regular updates several years after launch, keeping them fresh and playable with large communities. and across several genres. to say nothing of all the other releases and sales.

there really is no such thing as a dry season on PC. my Steam library with 100 games I've never even installed before can attest to that.

there really is no such thing as a dry season on PC. my Steam library with 100 games I've never even installed before can attest to that.

People on both platforms want this game, multi console PC or whatever.

There isn't anything exactly like the Division out on PC or Console right now.

So regardless of how many games you or I have in our steam lists..none of them are feeding that itch.

TUSR

Banned

its out now doofus

People on both platforms want this game, multi console PC or whatever.

There isn't anything exactly like the Division out on PC or Console right now.

So regardless of how many games you or I have in our steam lists..none of them are feeding that itch.

Oh I believe you.

My point is that there are times when there is simply nothing to eat on consoles that you haven't already burned yourself out on. Remember that time on the XOne between Titanfall and the August/September multiplat releases (Madden/Destiny/2K)? Or on PS4 between Second Son and the August/September multiplat releases ? Yikes. If you weren't interested in indie games or Diablo 3 Ultimate you just had nothing to play at all for several months.

Whether there is a game that scratches whatever specific itch The Division scratches for us is almost immaterial; at least with PC gaming there's no reason to be itching in the first place. There's no reason to be thirsty. I daily feel like I don't have enough time to play my games adequately. Games have to compete for my attention. My consoles not so much.

on the contrary, we play dota because it's fucking awesome and never gets old. that's sort of the point, really. where the console experience is often one of burn-outs and dry seasons, the PC experience is full of games that are still getting full servers and regular updates several years after launch, keeping them fresh and playable with large communities. and across several genres. to say nothing of all the other releases and sales.

DOTA has had like a 3 year dry season and the whole playerbase gets super excited about really small updates, it's hardly a thing to go all PC master race about. Plenty of people play fad games like undertale, too. If anything, DOTA is the Destiny of PC games.

Consoles are kind of dumb, sure, especially this generation, but it's sort of dismiss something millions of people (and the majority of this forum) use regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom