• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

I just want the arc Warden first pickers on my team to fucking realize you can spam multiple ghosts in one spot. The three I've played with just put ghosts on the map randomly one by one.

Earlier today I had one end a 30 minute game with arcane boots and Dragon lance. I mean what the literal fuck.

pompidu

I know, I'm sorry, I really just come here to rage.
But I just get dumbfounded on what IceFrog does with this game.
I've played 99% of my games of 6.84/6.85 in ability draft cause regular dota shit was stupid, now it's getting more stupid.

cris7198

I just want the arc Warden first pickers on my team to fucking realize you can spam multiple ghosts in one spot. The three I've played with just put ghosts on the map randomly one by one.

Earlier today I had one end a 30 minute game with arcane boots and Dragon lance. I mean what the literal fuck.

lmao, yeah people are just picking him because he's now "OMG NEW HERO adñahdkña :D" and they don't know what the fuck to do, this guy went for maelstrom and crystalis I just laughed (we lost of course)

New hero release for not support heros is usually terrible

I remember when techies was released and he had like a 20% win rate

FACE

Banned
I know, I'm sorry, I really just come here to rage.
But I just get dumbfounded on what IceFrog does with this game.
I've played 99% of my games of 6.84/6.85 in ability draft cause regular dota shit was stupid, now it's getting more stupid.

You can always uninstall and play something else.

Stop posting here while you're at it.

You guys figured out the good Zet build yet? It's not the most popular but Manta/Deso/Refresher seems stupid good.

There is also, obviously, the Midas/Necrobook build.

shira

From yesterday:
Group C
CDEC and TNC advance
iG and Excretion eliminated
Group D
Liquid and Alliance are back
MVPP and DC are left

So uh +/-5 hours potentially for every game
charm_laugh.gif

Official cast
http://www.twitch.tv/joinDOTAred
http://www.twitch.tv/joinDOTAblue

Maybe pirate/drunk/racist streaming: http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit
live

sixghost

Has anyone tried jungling Lycan in this patch? Someone PPD played against on stream started with the new quelling item + tangos and had level 5 at 3:30. It seems like you need to get a bit lucky with the creep camps to achieve that, but it seems kind of alright now.

MikeDown

Banned
like the patch, except for some of the farming spots and changes. Also riki and sniper are pure bullshit, cant even justify pickign them. fuck riki

EZ secret. Guess they didn't need to worry about the rules much anyway EleGiggle
Secret learning just how fucking annoying Mana Leak is. And yet sometimes I see KotLs not even skilling it!
I scream inside when kotls don't skill mana leak. that's his best skill, straight up.

Shinypogs

Nice Rubick play makes games so much better to watch, there is just something really satisfying about a good rubick player being like "let me show you how you're supposed to use this skill."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom