• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

I just spent half an hour practicing a single earth spirit combo, where you initiate roll, plant two remnants, then roll over one and push the other one. I tried doing it forward and backwards, while facing towards and way from the direction I'd be rolling, and with and without double-tapping the first remnant. There's some priority weirdness when it comes to whether or not the push command will queue up while you're rolling and it took me a while to pull off what I wanted consistently.

This feels like a fighting game.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
sorry, a stupid question, but what's the key for select next until? I thought it's tab but when I went in to the hotkeys page I can't find it. was that taken out of the game or something? (I missed like a month or two on the game and never really play any hero that requires selecting other units...)

Quesa

sorry, a stupid question, but what's the key for select next until? I thought it's tab but when I went in to the hotkeys page I can't find it. was that taken out of the game or something? (I missed like a month or two on the game and never really play any hero that requires selecting other units...)

Should be "Control Group Tab" under "Control Groups" in the ability hotkeys section.

DrPizza

Banned
The amount of time it has taken them to get 10 people in to a lobby over the last two days is mindboggling.

Yeah, I hear Perfect World servers aren't great, but how fucking hard can this be. And god, they still have to LOAD the game, which often appears too hard for Volvo's code.

DrPizza

Banned
Why didn't they pick drowwwwewwwewwwwww

Yeah, I dunno, PA carries harder than Viper/Venge/Slardar, but Fnatic's draft feels like it does things far sooner.

I love how every fucking teamfight turns into a slideshow.

Good grief this Visage is feeding hard.

DrPizza

Banned
holy hell this BTS cast, LOL. They are being fucking absurd

Apparently yesterday they were talking about rimjobs, so I guess today is... an improvement? But it's still early.

<Winter> Toby's a very good singerl
<OD> Shame he's not a very good caster. ... Toby's the reason I got into casting. I felt the people deserved better.

They've talked about Pearl Necklaces and 69ing tonight, among other things. I mean the casual sexism, racism, homophobia and other stuff has been incredibly rampant these last two days.

I feel like at some point Winter is just gonna tell them all to fuck off on stream.

They've talked about Pearl Necklaces and 69ing tonight, among other things. I mean the casual sexism, racism, homophobia and other stuff has been incredibly rampant these last two days.

I feel like at some point Winter is just gonna tell them all to fuck off on stream.
I'm pretty sure Winter has said as much lmao.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I do find it funny that BTS has far more viewers than JD, Who are meant to be the official casters for the tournament.

Hylian7

I have tickets for Star Wars tomorrow evening.

Instead I went to the Chvrches concert tonight. They have really improved. I swear this wasn't the same Lauren that was at the Game Awards. I was really close to the stage too.

Sercet is stuck in 6.85

I have tickets for Star Wars tomorrow evening.

Instead I went to the Chvrches concert tonight. They have really improved. I swear this wasn't the same Lauren that was at the Game Awards. I was really close to the stage too.
I should probably listen to them sometime

secret's in a group with empire, wings, and fnatic. they're guaranteed top 8 at least.

secret's in a group with empire, wings, and fnatic. they're guaranteed top 8 at least.

stan status : exposed

misc-fEEd.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just typed a Star Wars spoiler into BTS twitch chat and got banned for 600 seconds.

Fascists.

Why would you think that's appropriate or funny? And what ever gave you the impression that you could come here and tell us about it as if we were going to join you in your laughter or condone it? You can gobble a dick. You're a shining example of the reason people felt they had to avoid the internet today. I wish I could understand what you losers get out of spoiling something people are looking forward to...but then again, not really.

I suppose my ignore list had to start somewhere. After 7 years, it got its inaugural member. Something else to be proud of, I suppose. So congrats on your run-away success today. Sorry someone from our community had to be one of those types.

STAR WARS WAS GODLIKE, GO FUCKING SEE IT

THAT IS ALL

this is the correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom