• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is every WW player i play with ends being a completely clueless shit.
she is been out for a good period of time, straight forward skills, played to death by pros...how can someone still max E first
misc-fEEd.png

They're not in the same disposition
Before it was like
XXX
X_X
XXX

Now it's uhhh
Fuck I can't do it with symbols the same way. It's more of an octogon now

why is every WW player i play with ends being a completely clueless shit.
she is been out for a good period of time, straight forward skills, played to death by pros...how can someone still max E first
misc-fEEd.png

"ok let's gank mid bro"
*casts W on the hero directly*

shira

isnt it gonna be sleep for 6 hours? I see day 2 is starting in less than 6 hours but there's still a match to be played

I can't wait till Kelly's VPN starts working and we see this place

https://twitter.com/kellymilkies/status/677571876005150720

Kelly @ WCA ( ´ ▽`)Y said:
‏Ok I give up for now. It's 330am, I promise to try again tomorrow after I buy a new VPN in the morning!
Have lots of WCA pics on my phone, both good (pics of venue and Alliance) and bad ones (condition of tour area)
Hope vpn pulls through soon.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Actually day two starts in around five hours and I believe there could still be a tiebreaker match to be played.

Not sure how they are going to cast day two.

Is Join Dota at the event, or casting from home? If they are casting at home, they and BTS could have alternative casters start the day off.

Acinixys

You guys have done a lot of moaning abut how Tusk and Gyro werent nerfed enough, and how Huskar is trash now

But I have a serious question

How significant is the change to the radiant jungle

Ive only played one game as CM on the new patch (working doubles almost every day because December), and it seems way bigger some how, and harder to farm

Also with the new ward spots its way easier to see the Radiant teams movement through the jungle/into Rosh

marrec

Banned
You guys have done a lot of moaning abut how Tusk and Gyro werent nerfed enough, and how Huskar is trash now

But I have a serious question

How significant is the change to the radiant jungle

Ive only played one game as CM on the new patch (working doubles almost every day because December), and it seems way bigger some how, and harder to farm

Also with the new ward spots its way easier to see the Radiant teams movement through the jungle/into Rosh

Radiant is closer to Dire now in terms of vision I think, and the farm seems easier with the extra ramp?

Definitely more dangerous though cause there are less ways you can jump out of shit if shit goes down.

Gav47

What damage item do you build on a melee str that isn't a crit. MKB and basher/abyssal feel bad without any attack speed items

Yo guys, so I wanted to get into playing Dota 2, but I can't seem to get an answer from Google, so I just wanted to ask an active community for Dota 2.

Can I play this game with a controller? Like does it have official controller support or do I have to like kind of do some weird stuff to make a controller work?

Quesa

been in ranked RD queue for 10min. Is anyone playing this mode?

Yo guys, so I wanted to get into playing Dota 2, but I can't seem to get an answer from Google, so I just wanted to ask an active community for Dota 2.

Can I play this game with a controller? Like does it have official controller support or do I have to like kind of do some weird stuff to make a controller work?

For the most part, no. I think it works with the Steam Controller, but I don't think the game would work well with one. No official controller support. Its control scheme is similar to games like Civilization, but require fast actions to react to enemy ambushes and such. I wouldn't recommend playing it without a mouse and keyboard.

DrPizza

Banned

No official support, and while people have played the game with controllers before, it puts them at a substantial disadvantage relative to mouse and keyboard players.

Volodja

The game uses RTS style controls, you can find ways to force a controller, but it would make playing really difficult.

When the others talk about substantial disadvantage compared to keyboard and mouse players, we are talking about a much bigger difference than controller vs mouse+keyboard in CounterStrike. And that's already pretty dramatic.

been in ranked RD queue for 10min. Is anyone playing this mode?

For the most part, no. I think it works with the Steam Controller, but I don't think the game would work well with one. No official controller support. Its control scheme is similar to games like Civilization, but require fast actions to react to enemy ambushes and such. I wouldn't recommend playing it without a mouse and keyboard.

No official support, and while people have played the game with controllers before, it puts them at a substantial disadvantage relative to mouse and keyboard players.

The game uses RTS style controls, you can find ways to force a controller, but it would make playing really difficult.

When the others talk about substantial disadvantage compared to keyboard and mouse players, we are talking about a much bigger difference than controller vs mouse+keyboard in CounterStrike. And that's already pretty dramatic.

Oh, darn. Alright. Thanks for the answers guys. :)

I've been away for 5 days without internet for early Christmas. Has the internet stopped blowing up about Bayonetta and Zet (and stopped being mad about Corrin)?

Ogre is really legit.

Also, idk if it was the desert them, but illusions have this "white' gloss over them. It is kinda faint, but notable. Terrorblade thought I was maphacking or something lol.

Speedy pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom