• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game on Bulldog's stream is probably one of the highest mmr games I've ever seen, 7.3K average. It's just a bunch of pros playing each other(EGM, Bulldog, W33, Miracle, Attacker, RTZ, etc).

I think that's RTZ anyway.

I've only played Earthbound and recently finished the game.

Undertale isn't even in the same universe (of what I've played)

Battle system is great, the rest not so much.

gai_shain

Almost bought dragon lance today and then I remembered its trash and I bought a good item instead
4Head.png

When does Undertale get good? I'm not taking to it

Have you met Sans and Papyrus yet? If their act does nothing for you, you're probably not gonna get much out of Undertale. It really comes together in the end, but don't put yourself through a game you're not enjoying just to see it.

never

its too xd 4 me

The end of Undertale is easily the most anime thing I've seen or played this year

Wok

Does anybody know if there is a way to rebind CTRL+click to issue an order to all units except the hero? My problem is that I sometimes feed a rapier by sending my hero across the map while his Tempest Double is taking barracks.

Does anybody know if there is a way to rebind CTRL+click to issue an order to all units except the hero? My problem is that I sometimes feed a rapier by sending my hero across the map while his Tempest Double is taking barracks.

What's wrong with "control all non-hero units"?

I hate hotkey management (especially because I can't do z-x-c as twitch keys for items and rebound them to number keys, which means control groups get messy) but that might be because I have a mouse with only two side buttons (the horror)

for me C is control all units, T is all non-hero units and then I use unified control or whatever for a bunch of situations like Elder Titan

it ain't bloodborne*
* the best game of the forever, yes even better than the best game of the millenium "the last of us remastered HD edition GOTY edition"

sonneiko position 4 sand king with the most farm in the game
still no aghs or aether lens, showing the true way of playing crixalis

Shugg doesn't like mother? Typical. Best RPG series the world has ever known.

GOTY is Monster Hunter 4.

I don't dislike it but it's pretty fucking bland and the fighting and story are all over the place
I finished mother 3 and it did nothing to me, the final twist you can figure out in the first hour of the game like wtf

sonneiko = god

RT:

1) Life is Strange
2) Monster Hunter 4
3) Isaac Afterbirth

9999) Dota 2

at least the dota ranking is correct, neko atsume remains tops for 2k15

I witnessed a game last night with a Fleagion on satch's/koodo's team that had 300+ duel damage and they LOST

shit game

also buff axe, I liked axe in the meta. if yall want a return of melee carries buffing axe is the first step

I don't dislike it but it's pretty fucking bland and the fighting and story are all over the place
I finished mother 3 and it did nothing to me, the final twist you can figure out in the first hour of the game like wtf

sonneiko = god

Mother 3's story is super cohesive what are you talking about "all over the place".

Oh your follow up comment. I'm actually falling for shugg bait smh

DrPizza

Banned
RT:

at least the dota ranking is correct, neko atsume remains tops for 2k15

I witnessed a game last night with a Fleagion on satch's/koodo's team that had 300+ duel damage and they LOST

shit game

also buff axe, I liked axe in the meta. if yall want a return of melee carries buffing axe is the first step
AOE BKB-piercing 3.2 second stun on a 10 second cooldown that also reveals invis units. Oh yeah, IceFraud, pls buff.

Quesa

The best way for people to react to people who don't like undertale is to tell them they're bad people

works like a charm

Mother 3's story is super cohesive what are you talking about "all over the place".

Oh your follow up comment. I'm actually falling for shugg bait smh

fighting is bad and unbalanced. That rythm thing is just poor design and fucks up boss balance. there's also the case of the fucking dog or the monkey when you get to play them, what a waste of time. edit : oh the thief is trash at fighting iirc too
Story is cohesive sure but the twists are bad, and some parts are useless as fuck

AOE BKB-piercing 3.2 second stun on a 10 second cooldown that also reveals invis units. Oh yeah, IceFraud, pls buff.

? cast point nerf was too much

either buff dunk cast point or make the third hunger damage tick minibash.

no compromises.

alternatively, keep buffing centaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom