• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyetis

Pudge is a hero that is annoying to deal with and changes the way you normally play that got some good buffs

Techies is a stupid fucking hero with a terrible concept that shouldn't be in dota that also happened to be extremely strong
Seems like two different way to say the same thing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Pudge is an amazing hero. I'd rather see a Pudge in every game of Dota ever played than a single Techies ever. Get out of here with that shit.

Wok

For info, the funniest way to play AW so far is:
  • Travels 2
  • Blink
  • Diffusal 2
  • Necro 3
  • Midas
  • Rapier
It changes from the push build and allows some easy fight contributions or ganks of solo ennemies defending their towers/barracks. This is how you get a high KDA with the hero.

Yo TUSR, have I got the game for you.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/423880/

How could you say no to this achievement.

V1Zotlh.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
ur going 2 luv this, TRUST ME

this is wat is known as a super saiyan who has ascended pAST a super saiyan

or...

u could just call this a SUPER SAIYAN 2

and this

is

to

go

even f
ruither

BEYOND D

AHHHHHHHEWWSHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hqdefault.jpg

I tried playing (support) abaddon today and it went pretty well. Any tips on zoning the offlaner without pushing the creepwave too much? It's hard to get in autoattacks without drawing creep aggro. Aphotic shield is really nice for trading, but the aoe pushes the creep equilibrium as well.

What early game sustainability items work best on him? Tranquils + soul ring gives lots of sustain and allows you to clear camps with shield pretty well, while mana boots + urn helps the team more, and could build into aether lens. Finally, what mid-lategame items should I get? Aether lens buffs your shitty shield range and helps with mana and survivability. Atos gives you tons of hp and mana and gives abaddon a way to threaten people beyond melee range. Aghs sounds super powerful on paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom