• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

I agree with whoever said new Veno doesn't fit with the artstyle, but 90% of new cosmetics don't fit it either now so I guess that's not important. The new model fits better with his lore I guess, so I guess it's a successful redesign.

You might have misread(or I missed a post and I'm dumb) we were talking about how his wards don't fit his new style.

bounchfx

WooO!! My BH set got in! If you like it, grab it, it's only 4 bucks!! I'm sad it's common as we were aiming for mythical, but whatever hehe.

woop!

Oh, almost forgot, we also put in a new HUD. Hope ya dig!

KingKong

WooO!! My BH set got in! If you like it, grab it, it's only 4 bucks!! I'm sad it's common as we were aiming for mythical, but whatever hehe.

woop!

nice, I like the first one with the gem more than the second or third HUD image, why does the gem just go away at different resolutions?

I cannot get over how incredibly dumb the change to Pudge's weapon is.

He's a Butcher. He uses a meat cleaver. Then they gave him some sort of shitty trowel.

bounchfx

nice, I like the first one with the gem more than the second or third HUD image, why does the gem just go away at different resolutions?

Most people will get the one with the gem, but unfortunately parts of the hud NEED to cut out when going closer to 4:3. It sucks, because I have a 4x3 monitor too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pudge, the Gardener.

I like the new Dazzle look but I dislike the change overall. It's almost a full cosmetic set, so it diminishes the impact of all his existing items. A lot of heroes have this problem where their default look is already sufficiently detailed that cosmetics are not distinguishable on them unless they're very outlandish. OD, Axe, Omni and CK are the best examples of this. Dazzle's original look was plain enough that his gear stood out. Now they'll kind of blend in to his current model.

shira

Most people will get the one with the gem, but unfortunately parts of the hud NEED to cut out when going closer to 4:3. It sucks, because I have a 4x3 monitor too.
Plz to explain? Is 4:3 better for hat making?

Considering HotS has Pudge the Butcher as well I don't think our Pudge is gonna be a butcher for too much longer.
Pudge the . . . hooker?
tumblr_mfqila8WnE1qcg6ito1_500.jpg

Grakl

god fucking dammit they changed venomancer

im done with this piece of shit game
after this weekend, so tune in on saturday and sunday to dota-GAF's midtier tournament!

but seriously fuck the model change, I'm pissed

Ok, serious question.

Why do people dislike the Venomancer change? He actually looks like the Orchid-Serpent mutant that he's supposed to be now.

Kard8p3

god fucking dammit they changed venomancer

im done with this piece of shit game
after this weekend, so tune in on saturday and sunday to dota-GAF's midtier tournament!

but seriously fuck the model change, I'm pissed

That salt. Veno looks 10000x better now.

fiore

Banned

woop!

Would it be wrong if I were to wait until it hits the community market

bounchfx

Would it be wrong if I were to wait until it hits the community market

naw, do whatcha gotta do! It is only $4 bucks though, which I think is pretty affordable! I'm just happy to see people enjoying it at all. I'm sure it'll be on the market sometime soon where you can grab it on the cheap.

Plz to explain? Is 4:3 better for hat making

I use a Cintiq, haven't upgraded to the wide one yet. they is expensive :(

bounchfx

iLq0VLCZ0yMk8.jpg

Eeeee, looks like dat Starladder relationship broke bad

googles cintiq, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cintiq = $2000. Having friend that upgrades every time and is willing to sell old one on the cheap = Priceless.

;)

I considered upgrading but honestly I love it as it is. going back to a regular wacom is...unfortunate.

Ok, serious question.

Why do people dislike the Venomancer change? He actually looks like the Orchid-Serpent mutant that he's supposed to be now.

I think the new one really lacks character. Before he was simultaneously a little creepy and a little doofy. Now he's just a snake. Plus I can't really imagine the new version saying most of his lines.

Lotto

Ok, serious question.

Because those appendages coming out of his hood look awkward/tacked on, doesn't look seamless to his design at all. I expected him to stay insect-like and instead they turned him into a snake
RIP Arms
. To each his/her own but I prefer the previous design much much more. Lore be damned.

Hylian7

http://dotabuff.com/matches/394519576

The mode was Random Draft, Pudge and I were picking at the same turn, but I locked in my pick first and said I was going mid. Alchemist (stacked with Pudge) said "No you're not, he is with Pudge.". They were very much of the "I don't trust a Meepo picker" attitude.

I went long lane with Dark Seer (TommyT), got First Blood, completely rocked the house. At the end Alchemist was eating crow, saying "Well maybe we could have let Meepo go mid."

Wait...BTS is doing starladder?
Im no Tobi fan but that seems messed up. More views for my El Gato i guess.
Im in bed on vita sick so thats why im asking instead of actually getting up and looking.

sephi22

Yo this new Bounty Hunter set is just $4?
So, so bought. The neon makes it look a bit too e-sports, but it just assassinated all the other BH gear, except for the beard.
You can never top the beard.

TommyT

http://dotabuff.com/matches/394519576

The mode was Random Draft, Pudge and I were picking at the same turn, but I locked in my pick first and said I was going mid. Alchemist (stacked with Pudge) said "No you're not, he is with Pudge.". They were very much of the "I don't trust a Meepo picker" attitude.

I went long lane with Dark Seer (TommyT), got First Blood, completely rocked the house. At the end Alchemist was eating crow, saying "Well maybe we could have let Meepo go mid."

Enjoy my bad ults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom