• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like the next star ladder season is going to have an evolving Weaver set.

Also has the thing where the prize pool will increase with purchases, so I'm guessing it will be $10. Valve must be giving tournaments a break that do it. Also will give a Battle Bonus, 125%, but it will only be good for 6 days.

AsylumX

6cACHPH.png

WTF

That veno looks awful...

I liked the old Dazzle more : /

Veno just seems...eh? Kinda all over the place. Old one sucked too so it seems like a lateral move to me.

Much prefer this Nova.

Bounchfx's Bounter Hunter set and is in. BH set is $3.99 and common though. No Mythical for you!
Irony is he'll make more money this way because it's a cheap set and nobody actually wants to buy Mythical sets from the store

Vlad's $5 DP set's made him the most money out of all of his sets as an example.

Lotto

New venomancer is bumming me out. It's a freaking cobra with some weird added appendages on it's hood and earwig cerci on its tail. Colors look really off too. Ugh, worst redesign ever.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Should just call her Lyralei (and really everyone should just get a name and title except for when it makes sense like Morphling or Enigma)

Necrophos is hella dumb. Necro Light, really?

New Nova is shitty lion and not a badass leopard.

Veno's redesign is meh, liked the banana more.

Why change Pudge?

Gyro at least got a nice update.

Kard8p3

Nah, everything still the same regarding his skills.

Imo the wards don't look right now that they've changed his model, kind of looks out of place. They should change his wards too.

Yeah I was thinking the wards would look out of place after that, so I was hoping they'd change it lol.

Anyone else getting client out of date error?

It's not updating anything.

So bad 2013.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Maybe hots has the butcher from diablo

dota_item_anointed_armor_of_ruination_large.651b7aa465a870659077719c1b3045f349462083.png

WTF is this shit

That Starladder ticket looks mighty tempting.
- going from last season some epic games and LAN
- weaver set
- battle bonus!

Battle bonus is only 6 days though, if I can get $2+ I'll sell that thing.

Any pictures of what the weaver set looks like with more views? A bit dull at level 1 from the looks of it.

shira

Battle bonus is only 6 days though, if I can get $2+ I'll sell that thing.

Any pictures of what the weaver set looks like with more views? A bit dull at level 1 from the looks of it.

Well 75%6day goes for a key, you can easily get key +RR for 125%6day

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
yeah his ship is cool but i swear dey made his head smaller

that horse looks like it has a derpy face
Looks the same to me, but they did change his gloves:
i6nIlpt.jpg

*Note, the pudge in this pictures has a bunch of cosmetics on.]

I don't like how Omniknight's default hammer looks now. I don't get that color change. I will admit, Purple Silencer and Pink Dress DP have grown on me though.

ReRixo

Banned
I agree with whoever said new Veno doesn't fit with the artstyle, but 90% of new cosmetics don't fit it either now so I guess that's not important. The new model fits better with his lore I guess, so I guess it's a successful redesign.

New gyro is awesome

Axe hair is weird

wr name change is shit

Boken

Banned
srsly guys

as cool as the veno is

hes too edgy for this game

I agree with whoever said new Veno doesn't fit with the artstyle, but 90% of new cosmetics don't fit it either now so I guess that's not important. The new model fits better with his lore I guess, so I guess it's a successful redesign.

New gyro is awesome

Axe hair is weird

stop copying me jr

Gav47

Is the ticket included in the MLG pack just for item drops? I have to go away this weekend can't watch live so I might sell it if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom