• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

Arteezy
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Aesthet1c

Man is there no other stream besides the One on MLG's website? I'm not going to be by my computer for a bit and the MLG website stream doesn't work on my tablet.

Anyone know the match id for that game yesterday with Dendi on Windrunner? Found the vod on youtube.

Man is there no other stream besides the One on MLG's website? I'm not going to be by my computer for a bit and the MLG website stream doesn't work on my tablet.

Twitch has a stream. But only for Mother Russian language.

3vuvzcb.png

valve please fix shit market

where on here does it say what hero this can go on

it doesnt

i have to go to the dota 2 wiki to see that

i bought one thinking oh ill just throw it on silencer

no

cant do that

this is for drow ranger

fuk u valv

Sibylus

Banned
So what's the current strategy for dealing with Death Prophet now that she's popular again? I haven't lost a game with her since 6.79 and the games I have won against her all involved (IIRC) even more hyper-aggressive pushing lineups, which is clearly very situational. I'm not always going to have the option of grabbing at least two of Pugna, Shadow Shaman, Nature's, Veno or the like.
Higher armor dents the DPS she can pump out with the ghosts, so aside from the number of heroes that can do that- Blademail, Mekansm, Medallion, Assault Cuirass, etc.

Swig_

I got a "Cursed Recipe: Materialize Item" drop. It says the output is a random item, but it requires a Shadow Essence.. Is this worth dropping the Shadow Essence for, or could I put it in and get an awful common item out of it?

Artanisix

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom