• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmholtz

Jeez I'm a big fan of Speed but LD and Lumi's casting is so biased.
I don't mind their casting too much, but I'd definitely say it's flawed. Too opinionated and yeah definitely a bit biased, especially in the way they phrase things "oh no this fight was terrible", shit like that (not an actual quote but you get the idea).

Anyway, that was a great game.

shira

it4FTeJCKqFKq.PNG

Scarf of ownage +6 swag

shira

It's the fucking hotchocolate rematch
sKvpcYP.gif
I wonder if Clutch is going to give these clowns the floor again. I loved how Kaci Aitchison recognized the personality of each player almost instantly and was able to troll with the joke or play the foil.

shira

rtz is only a temp replacement for bone7 right?

does he have a permanent team lined up?

I kind of wonder what speed will do for TI4 if they place first here, RTZ is so good he's better than most mids - and sing offlane is totally doable. Envy going 1.5 carry works fine too

Bah no games for half an hour

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Speed gaming can eat my shorts. I feel bad for Sigma they played well but I think they lost both drafts.

Speed gaming can eat my shorts. I feel bad for Sigma they played well but I think they lost both drafts.

What? No. Sigma completly outdrafted Speed game 2, with the possible exception of lacking a good way to quickly remove Refraction.

Sigma lost because they made a bunch of dumb mistakes, and Speed played well enough to capitalize on those mistakes.

M.D

This game...

Played NP, our entire team was doing poorly most of the game, but somehow we managed to get it together and get their Ancient to about half HP. before they killed us as well as we stayed too long trying to finish it..

They pushed as well, but we all respawned and managed to defend although our Ancient was also exposed.

Then, at the last team fight as they are coming to our base, Doom literally walks into their entire team and dies.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom