• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just got a text, Bo is fine and at home now. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Shame that this game crashing bug popped up now, gonna delay the update by at least 2 hours. Or they just ship it without LC enabled and fix her for tomorrow.

cuz it was $35
snap.

real talk though, it's still about $25 in keys in the open market and over $30 on the steam market. It's been out like 6 months.

So I wouldn't plan on waiting if you like it. Unless you want to save $10 by picking it up in June.

Good to hear she is okay. Did she go to the hospital or what?

Bo really is a she? I thought it was a dude making a joke. Never used a mic so I had no idea. I still remember the day she rage quit on me. :( Good to hear all is well.

Hylian7

So I randomed and got BH, and some guy said "I hate when kids random good heroes", so I asked what he meant by "kids" and he said he assumed some people were children because of their immature decisions.. (because I randomed)

then I had to listen to him talking about anal sex and make rape jokes the whole game.

I really don't get some people.

I laughed the time I stomped a game with Pudge and the enemy Bounty Hunter was saying that I was bad for picking an OP hero. He then argued how Pudge was OP and has been for years. I find that hilarious coming from someone that is easily capable of removing the element of surprise from Pudge.

Then there was the time I was Pudge and repeatedly killed a Storm mid. "YOU DISRESPECT THE GAME!"

BlisterBrown

Neo Member
Just played a game were our windranger had to leave around the 50 minute mark and I sat my CM in base to play WR instead. Game was close, and we barely eked out a win but right before we take down the throne I got a fucking "abandoned due to lack of activity".

The win didn't count for me and now I have low priority matches.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

BeesEight

I laughed the time I stomped a game with Pudge and the enemy Bounty Hunter was saying that I was bad for picking an OP hero. He then argued how Pudge was OP and has been for years. I find that hilarious coming from someone that is easily capable of removing the element of surprise from Pudge.

Then there was the time I was Pudge and repeatedly killed a Storm mid. "YOU DISRESPECT THE GAME!"

I still remember the game the enemy raged at me for a good two minutes about how OP Vengeful Spirit was.

rexor0717

Just played a game were our windranger had to leave around the 50 minute mark and I sat my CM in base to play WR instead. Game was close, and we barely eked out a win but right before we take down the throne I got a fucking "abandoned due to lack of activity".

I'm so sorry.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I can't wait to see what the Keeper of the Northlight mount and antlers look like when not worn on the proper mount

Unicorn stag? Rudolph the black nosed mule? We'll see.

I want to see how Navi Chen Mount and Mount armor work with other combos. I have noticed some cobos tend to clash quiet a bit.

Also, the Navi Chen set will be $8, and can't be bought in pieces. Wonder if any of the new team/player sets will start dropping, I don't think any of them do yet.

ACE 1991

That blows pretty hard, man.

pompidu

So I'm switching between Viper and Venomancer. What are some must have items for venomancer? I never really played a support hero and just looking for some tips.

I would uninstall the game right then and there holy shit lol

Kard8p3

So I'm switching between Viper and Venomancer. What are some must have items for venomancer? I never really played a support hero and just looking for some tips.

Obvious items: Courier, Wards

Then you could get an early orb of venom. Mana boots, aghs. Mek if no one else is making it. Those are pretty core. I see a lot of people getting shadowblades, but I feel like that is a waste of gold IMO, other might not agree though. Assuming you totally rek and get mountains and mountain of gold, turn that orb of venom into a skadi lol. Also a midas because being a support is trying to support your family while on welfare.

Hylian7

The nice thing about support Veno is that he is not that item dependent. You can go Arcanes and then generally from there it is what your team needs. Coordinate who is getting Mek and Pipe as well if you need one. You also have the options of Shadow Blade (getting into position for Poison Nova or an extra damage Poison Sting), Aghanim's, Veil, Force Staff, Euls, or even Blink Dagger. Basically you need to get the utility you need for your team.

Tashi

lol lern to micro

Sibylus

Banned
Back from the hospital, I'm okay (albeit hella swollen in my throat). Chew your apples people, crying and shaking in an ambulance is not one of those experiences anybody looks back on fondly :/

Thanks for the concern everybody, sorry about having to up and leave in the middle of the game.

NBtoaster

Shouldn't the wr get the abandon first if they leave first? Unless they came back at the end or you were afk before they left.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Back from the hospital, I'm okay (albeit hella swollen in my throat). Chew your apples people, crying and shaking in an ambulance is not one of those experiences anybody looks back on fondly :/

Thanks for the concern everybody, sorry about having to up and leave in the middle of the game.
Glad you're okay Bo.

Tashi

Glad you're ok! Holy shit.

Artanisix

Good to hear you're alright. Chewing is indeed a good thing to do.

ViviOggi

That doesn't sound fun. Welcome back!

Sibylus

Banned
Thanks you guys :)

Actually I didn't see what she had written in the chat live until way after she went AFK in game. I had to scroll up to find it. I would also imagine that if a real emergency was occurring that she would have called 911 rather than typing in DotA chat. But I'll PM a mod now and see if we can find someone on GAF who knows her well enough to confirm that she's OK.
Yeah, 911 was on the line and ambulance inbound when I threw those messages into chat, though I'm not sure they helped explain much at all. I'll blame being a bit panicked and slightly oxygen-starved.

Tashi

Thanks you guys :)

Yeah, 911 was on the line and ambulance inbound when I threw those messages into chat, though I'm not sure they helped explain much at all. I'll blame being a bit panicked and slightly oxygen-starved.

You couldn't at least send PA back to base? You fed the other team! Lol :p

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

Damn that sounds like a bad time. Reminds me of the time when I was about to choke on a Milk Dud but then I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom